How to Enrol in goCash Fest?
- The goCash Fest is only available on the latest version of the Goibibo App
- Click on Join the goCash Fest with Mumbai Indians
- Click on “Yes, I want to earn” to join the program. That’s it! You are ready to Earn and Travel
How will I Earn goCash?+
- Keep your Goibibo app open during all Mumbai Indians matches
- That’s it! You will earn goCash on every 4s, 6s, 50, 100, wickets & win by Mumbai Indians
- Here is the amount you'll earn on each event
|MI Batsman Scores 4
|MI Batsman Scores 6
|MI Reaches 50
|MI Reaches 100
|MI Reaches 150
|MI Reaches 200
|MI Batsman Scores 50
|MI Batsman Reaches Score 100
|MI Bowler delivers a Dot Ball
|MI Take a Wicket
|MI Wins the match
When will I get my earned goCash?
- The goCash earned by you will be credited before 8 AM on the next day after every Mumbai Indians Match
- Your goCash will expire at 12 PM (afternoon) on the day of the next Mumbai Indians Match
Where and how can I use my goCash?
- You can utilise your goCash on Flight, Hotel, Bus or Car Bookings before the next Mumbai Indians Matchday
- The values are as a percentage to the goCash that a User has. Eg. If a user has Rs.600 goCash, he can burn Rs.600 on Domestic Hotels & Rs.300 goCash on Domestic Flights.
- goCash will not be applicable on Hotel transactions under Rs.1200 on base rate (pre-tax) for Domestic Hotels & under Rs.3000 on base rate (pre-tax) for International Hotels.
(Max Rs.500 for outstation & Rs.75 for local trip booking)
- Remember, Your goCash will expire on the day of the next Mumbai Indians Match
Can I gift my earned goCash?
- Yes, absolutely! You can gift your goCash to your friends to help them save more on their bookings.
- The maximum amount of goCash a user can have is limited to Rs.500
- Incase the user already has a goCash balance more than Rs.500, the user will not be able to receive anymore goCash through gifting.
- At any point of time, the user's goCash balance cannot be more than the maximum earnings from the Mumbai Indians match.
- The gifted goCash will expire before the next MI match as per the schedule
- Goibibo reserves the right to cancel all related bookings if there is a fraudulent pattern noticed in the Gocash gifting and usage across bookings. This would involve abnormal number of transactions linked to an email, mobile or device or a series of emails, mobiles and device suggesting the abuse of goCash program meant for genuine customers who book travel for themselves or for their family & friends
How can I win Free Match Tickets?
- The user must be enrolled in the goCash fest
- Users who do the highest booking value daily on Goibibo across all platforms will win 2 free match tickets each
First 15 Users who book Flight Tickets with the code GOMIFLT will be eligible to win match tickets. Winners will be announced on first come first serve basis per match Know More
- First 15 Users who book Hotel Tickets with the code GOMIHTL will be eligible to win match tickets. Winners will be announced on first come first serve basis per matchKnow More
- First 10 Users who refer the App to their friends and family maximum number of times per day will be eligible to win match tickets. The referred user must sign up on Goibibo for the referral to be counted.
- A user can participate in all of the above 3 methods to increase his chances of winning the ticket
- Each Winner will be awarded 2 tickets for a match
- Winners will be announced 2 days before the next Mumbai Indians home match.
- THE RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU [AS PER TAMIL NADU PRIZE SCHEME (PROHIBITION) ACT 1979] AND WHEREVER ELSE PROHIBITED BY LAW, SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST.
For Other Terms & Conditions Click Here
What is goCash++
- goCash+ is Goibibo’s travel booking currency which can be used without any restrictions or limits of use.
- You can earn goCash+ by syncing your contacts on the mobile app, referring your friends or gifting goCash+.
- You can use your entire goCash+ balance without restrictions and save huge on your bookings as long as you meet the minimum transaction amount required. Check the ‘What are the goCash+ usage rules?’ section for minimum transaction criteria.
How to earn goCash+?+
- For a new user who signs up on Goibibo mobile app, we instantly credit a welcome bonus of Rs.200 goCash+
- For a new user who signs up on Goibibo mobile app using a referral code, we instantly credit a welcome bonus of Rs.300 goCash+
- You can share your referral code with your friends who are not yet on Goibibo. Both of you will earn Rs.300 goCash+ instantly upon your friend signing up on the App
- You can sync your contacts with goibibo and earn Rs.50 goCash+ each time any of your contacts book on Goibibo
- NEW! Your friends can gift goCash+ and help you save more in your bookings.
- The validity of goCash+ earned through signing up, referral or friends travel is 90 days.
- Now, you can also choose to get your refunds upon cancellations into goCash+. The amount refunded has no expiry time, no transaction value restriction and can be used anytime for your next booking.
What are the rules in earning goCash+?+
- A user can have a maximum goCash+ wallet limit according to the goContacts Rewards tier he falls in. For a titanium user the wallet size limit is Rs. 500 goCash+, while for a gold user it is Rs. 400 goCash+ and so on
- For a user who has not synced his contacts on the goibibo app, the maximum wallet limit is only Rs. 300 goCash+
- For a user who synced his contacts on Goibibo, the maximum amount earned through GoContacts (when your friends make a booking through goibibo and complete the travel) is capped at Rs. 400 goCash+ per month. Everyday, you can only earn upto Rs.50 goCash+
- You can refer and earn for a maximum of 3 users through your referral code in a particular month. The maximum amount earned through Refer and Earn in a month is Rs.900 goCash+
- You can earn upto a maximum of Rs.1000 goCash+ in a calendar month
What are the goCash+ usage rules?+
- You can use upto Rs. 500 goCash+ in a single booking depending on your GoContacts rewards tier.
- goCash+ can be used on any flight, hotel or private cab bookings
- goCash+ earned from cancellations cannot be used to pay extra guest charges and taxes
- goCash+ usage is subject to taxes
|Max. Savings on your Travel Bookings with goCash+
||Rs.500 (Min transaction Rs.3500)
||Rs.500 (Min transaction Rs.3500)
||Rs.500 (Min transaction Rs.1200)
||Rs.500 (Min transaction Rs.3000)
||Rs.500 (Min transaction Rs. 2300)
Sync and Earn upto 1000 goCash++
- Sync your phonebook contacts using goibibo app and earn upto Rs.1000 goCash+
- Once you sync, you will earn Rs.50 goCash+ when any of your friends book with goibibo. The amount is credited to your goCash+ account once your friend successfully completes his travel.
- Once you sync your contacts, you can invite all your friends who have not joined goibibo and earn Rs.300 goCash+ for every friend who signs-up
- Customers who have uninstalled the app or logged-out of the app are not eligible for earning Rs.50 goCash+ when their friends make a booking.
- The maximum earning is limited to number of your phonebook contacts registered on goibibo platform.
- All the users on Goibibo can gift goCash+ to each other and help them save big on their travel bookings
- You can gift any amount of goCash+ to your friend. Your friend receiving the gift can have a total goCash+ balance upto his GoContacts tier limit (Click on ‘GoContacts Rewards’ for the limits)
- The validity of goCash+ gifted will be 7 days from the day of gifting. For example, if you have received a gift on 1st March 2018, it expires on 8th March 2018
- The feature is available on the Android and iOS mobile apps
- The maximum goCash+ a user can earn through gifting is Rs.300 in a calendar month
- The amount credited from cancellations cannot be gifted or non-transferrable to another account
Other terms and conditions+
- Expiry of your goCash+ amount would be adjusted to the end of the month. For example, if 200 goCash+ is supposed to expire on 10th Jan 2018 (as per 90 days validity), then the actual expiry would take place at the end of January i.e. 31st Jan 2018.
- Goibibo reserves the right to cancel all related bookings if there is a fraudulent pattern noticed in the Gocash+ Earn and usage across bookings. This would involve abnormal number of transactions linked to an email, mobile or device or a series of emails, mobiles and device suggesting the abuse of goCash program meant for genuine customers who book travel for themselves or for their family.
- Hotel holds the right to refuse or allow goCash/goCash+ usage on bookings
- Goibibo has all the rights to alter or change the earning and usage conditions at any point of time.
- Goibibo has has all the rights to block any user’s account where any fraudulent activities are identified without any notice
- Goibibo reserves the right to confiscate goCash+ and cancel the transactions if suspicious patterns are observed in referrals linked to one referrer. A referrer might be asked to furnish the credentials of the referee in case of all such abusive patterns.
- Incase of cancellations, the user can get a maximum of Rs.500 goCash+ refunded and upto their tier limit. Any amount greater than Rs.500 goCash+ will be forfeited.