- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Abiramam 10h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Srm University Entrance 03:50 Vandalur - Crescent Engg - College 04:00 Perungalathur - Sblt Office 04:05 Tambaram Hindu mission Hospital 04:10 Chrompet 04:15 Pallavaram 04:20 Guindy Asharkana 04:25 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 04:40 Koyembedu 04:50 Egmore Thinna Thanthi Office 05:05 Central 05:15 MannadiShri baghyalakshmi travels (sblt)NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:05 Abiramam 10h 25m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Srm College 04:30 Perungalathur 04:35 Tambaram 04:40 Chrompet 04:45 Pallavaram Bus Stop 05:00 Guindy 05:05 Ashok Pillar 05:10 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:20 Koyembedu Election Commission Office 05:20 Central Railway Station 05:30 MannadySPG TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Abiramam 10h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Srm College 04:30 Perungalathur 04:35 Tambaram 04:40 Chrompet 04:45 Pallavaram Bus Stop 05:00 Guindy 05:05 Ashok Pillar 05:10 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:20 Koyembedu Election Commission Office 05:20 Central Railway Station 05:30 MannadySPG TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Abiramam Devar Statue 10h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpattu Toll 04:35 Maraimalai Nagar 04:40 Srm University 04:45 Vandalur Zoo 04:50 Perungulathur Kamaraj Statue 05:00 Tambaram 05:05 Chrompet 05:10 Pallavaram 05:15 Airport 05:20 Kathipara Bridge Bus Stop 05:30 Ashok Pillar 05:35 Vadapalani 05:40 Koyambedu 05:45 Amainthakarai 06:00 Egmore 06:10 Triplicane 06:20 Mannady 06:30 TondiarpetRaahath TransportNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Abiramam Bus Stand 8h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 05:10 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 05:30 Guindy Kathipara 05:40 Vadapalani 05:50 Koyembedu Omni Bus Stand 06:15 Egmore 06:20 Pudupet 06:30 MannadiAmarnath TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 20:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 Abiramam Devar Statue 9h 25m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chengalpattu Toll 04:20 Mahindra City 04:25 Singaperumal Koil 04:35 Srm University 04:40 Guduvanchery 04:45 Urapakkam 05:00 Vandalur Zoo 05:15 Perungalathur Shriram Gateway 05:30 Tambaram 05:35 Chrompet 05:40 Pallavaram 05:45 Airport 05:50 Egmore 05:55 Mannady 06:00 TondiarpetRaahath TransportA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Abiramam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Abiramam to Chennai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Abiramam to Chennai.
When does the first Abiramam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Abiramam to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Abiramam?
The last bus for Abiramam to Chennai route leaves at 19:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹580.
Who are the popular operators on the Abiramam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Abiramam to Chennai bus route are SPG Travels , Raahath Transport , Shri baghyalakshmi travels (sblt) and Amarnath Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Abiramam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Abiramam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Abiramam Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.