- 04:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 04:00 Abohar 6h 30m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 Majnu Ka Tilla Snow Region TravelsIndo Canadian (Snow Region Travels)Mercedes A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.1/5799 Fare Details Rs799 - Semi Sleeper
- 04:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 04:15 Vinod travel opp fire bridege near bus stand abohr 6h 15m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 Peera garhi, paschim viharVinod Bus ServiceVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Seater (2+2) 4.3/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater
- Get INR 60.0 Extra OFF More20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Vinod travels 8h 20m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Peera garhi, paschim vihar 05:00 FatehpuriVinod Bus ServiceA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:05 Capital abohar 7h 30m → 04:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 Peera garhi metro station 05:05 Fatehpuri(shop.25 metro station gate no.3 chandni chowk)Abhimanyu Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
Rs787 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Abhimanyu travels 7h 10m → 05:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:05 Peera garhi metro station 05:35 FatehpuriAbhimanyu TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
Rs840 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Abohar to Delhi
How many buses are running between Abohar to Delhi on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Abohar to Delhi. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Abohar to Delhi bus route?
The minimum fare for Mercedes is 799, Volvo is 750 on Abohar to Delhi bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Abohar Delhi bus route?
29 seats for Mercedes, 45 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Abohar to Delhi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Abohar to Delhi bus route leaves at 04:00. It is a mercedes bus and fare for this bus is ₹799.
When does the last bus leaves for Delhi from Abohar?
The last bus for Abohar to Delhi route leaves at 04:00. The ticket price for this mercedes bus is ₹799.
What are the boarding points for Abohar to Delhi Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Abohar are Vinod travels , Abohar , Capital abohar , Abhimanyu travels and Vinod travel opp fire bridege near bus stand abohr .
What are the dropping points in Delhi for the Abohar Delhi bus route?
Dropping points in Delhi for this route are Chandni Chowk , Peera Garhi and Others .
Who are the popular operators on the Abohar to Delhi bus route?
Top operators on the Abohar to Delhi bus route are Vinod Bus Service , Indo Canadian (Snow Region Travels) , Abhimanyu Tours and Travels and Abhimanyu Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Abohar to Delhi Bus Offers & Promos
Abohar Delhi Bus Schedule & Info
Abohar Delhi Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Delhi
Popular attractions in Delhi
- Red Fort
Located right on the heart of the city, the Red Fort is one of the prominent red sandstone architectures that was built by the Mughals in the year 1648.
- India Gate
Located right in the heart of the city, the India Gate is one of the prominent landmarks in New Delhi that stands tall as the national monument of India.
- Hauz Khas
Amidst the posh neighbourhoods of South Delhi, lies the historical site of the Hauz Khas complex. Hauz Khas dates back to the early 14th century during the reign of Ala-ud-Din Khalji.
- Lotus Temple
Lotus Temple is one of the prominent attractions of New Delhi. It is close to Nehru Place, one of the busiest commercial hubs in the city. The temple is built in the shape of a lotus flower amidst the lush green landscape that turn up to a pleasant and tranquil ambience. It is a Bahai House of Worship and is open to people from all religions. The Bahaí Faith is a world religion whose purpose is to unite all races and peoples in one universal Cause and one common Faith.