- 18:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 ABU ROAD CHECK POST 18:58 Madhav University 12h 30m → 07:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:20 GURGAONDashmesh TravelsMercedes Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 Gujarat travels nr. Manali hotel rto check post aburoad 8290205001 12h 30m → 07:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:20 GurgaonGujarat travelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 5.0/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Gujarat travels nr. Manali hotel rto check post aburoad 8290205001 12h 30m → 09:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:50 GurgaonGujarat travelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Sleeper
- 22:27 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:27 R t o office opp manali hotel below bridge mo:-9825096060/9825023399 11h 23m → 09:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:50 Iffco chowkShrinath® Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Gujarat travels nr. Manali hotel rto check post aburoad 8290205001 11h 0m → 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 IFFCO ChowkGujarat Travels Business ClassA/C Sleeper (1+1) 3.2/52310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Abu Road to Gurgaon
How many buses are running between Abu Road to Gurgaon on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Abu Road to Gurgaon. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Abu Road to Gurgaon bus route?
The minimum fare for Mercedes is 1050, Volvo is 1260 on Abu Road to Gurgaon bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Abu Road Gurgaon bus route?
53 seats for Mercedes, 80 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Abu Road to Gurgaon bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Abu Road to Gurgaon bus route leaves at 18:50. It is a mercedes bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Gurgaon from Abu Road?
The last bus for Abu Road to Gurgaon route leaves at 23:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2310.
What are the boarding points for Abu Road to Gurgaon Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Abu Road are R t o office opp manali hotel below bridge mo: , ABU ROAD CHECK POST , Madhav University and Gujarat travels nr. Manali hotel rto check post aburoad 8290205001 .
What are the dropping points in Gurgaon for the Abu Road Gurgaon bus route?
Dropping points in Gurgaon for this route are Iffco chowk , GURGAON , IFFCO Chowk and Gurgaon .
Who are the popular operators on the Abu Road to Gurgaon bus route?
Top operators on the Abu Road to Gurgaon bus route are Gujarat travels , Dashmesh Travels , Shrinath® Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd. and Gujarat Travels Business Class .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Abu Road to Gurgaon Bus Offers & Promos
Abu Road Gurgaon Bus Schedule & Info
Abu Road Gurgaon Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Gurgaon
Popular attractions in Gurgaon
- Kingdom of Dreams
The first if its kind in India, Kingdom of Dreams is a state- of- the art entertainment, theatre and leisure destination situated in Gurgaon, Haryana. Spread over 6 acres of land, here in Kingdom of Dreams, the cultural and traditional diversity of India is distilled with harmony under one roof. A beautiful blend of India's art, culture, cuisine, performing arts, craft and heritage is showcased on a vast scale with cutting edge technologies. The inaugural stone of Kingdom of Dreams was laid on 29th January, 2010 by the then Haryana Chief Minister, Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
- Sohna Lake
Sohna Lake is another amazing destination that catches the attention of traveller. The town derives its name from .....
- Heritage Transport Museum
From pre-mechanised palanquins to heavy trucks and spanning all the way from vintage vehicle advertisements to classic 1924 Ford-vehicles, every wall, every floor, every single display in the Heritage Transport Museum, Gurgaon has a different story to tell. Indian heritage-on-wheels is superbly displayed to help one explore, understand, admire and appreciate the known and unknown facts of India's tryst with its roads.
- Damdama Lake
Damdama Lake is one of the major attractions of the place. The beauty of the place is quite good. The travelers feel spellbound by ......