- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More15:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:15 Adivaram 8h 30m → 23:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:30 Kalasipalyam 23:45 Ananda Rao Circle S R S TravelsSRS TravelsScania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.2/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Adivaram 7h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 SATELITE BUS STAND 05:00 Kalasipalayam 05:30 Madiwala 05:30 ThippasandraKalpaka TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Adivaram 7h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kengeri 06:20 Nayandahalli Metro station 06:30 Satellite Bus Stand 06:45 Majestic 07:00 Kalasipalyam 07:15 Shanti Nagar Bus Stand 07:30 Madiwala 07:40 Silk BoardDLT BUSA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
Rs892 - Sleeper
Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Adivaram to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Adivaram to Bangalore on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Adivaram to Bangalore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Adivaram to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Adivaram to Bangalore bus route leaves at 15:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹840.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Adivaram?
The last bus for Adivaram to Bangalore route leaves at 15:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹840.
What are the boarding points for Adivaram to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Adivaram are Adivaram and adivaram .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Adivaram Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Shanthinagar , Madiwala , Tippasandra , Nayanadahalli and Silk Board .
Who are the popular operators on the Adivaram to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Adivaram to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , Kalpaka Travels and DLT BUS .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Adivaram to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Adivaram Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Adivaram Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...