- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Opp.Imperial Hotel, M.G. Road,Agra 18:45 Pratap Pura 14h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Jhabua Toweramar travels (Agra)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Sanjay travels, opp syndicate bank 3 garden road,baluganj 13h 40m → 08:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:40 Jhabua Tower 08:40 Pipliyahana SquareSanjay TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 M.g. Road opp imperial hotel agra 14h 45m → 09:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:35 Radisson hotel square 09:45 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Amer travels near suriya hotel 13h 30m → 09:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:40 Teen imli square, maharashtra mahendra near hotel surbhiMaa Vaishno TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 20:16 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:16 M.g. Road opp imperial hotel agra 13h 15m → 09:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:31 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.8/51061 Fare Details Rs1061 - Sleeper
- 20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 Amer travels near suriya hotel 13h 30m → 09:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:55 Teen imli square, maharashtra mahendra near hotel surbhiMaharashtra Mahendra TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Agra to Indore
How many buses are running between Agra to Indore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Agra to Indore.
When does the first Agra to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Agra to Indore bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Agra?
The last bus for Agra to Indore route leaves at 20:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹945.
Who are the popular operators on the Agra to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Agra to Indore bus route are Hans Travels , Sanjay Travels , Maharashtra Mahendra Travels and Maa Vaishno Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Agra to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Agra Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Agra Indore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Agra
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Agra
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Meghdoot Upvan Garden
Meghdoot Upvan Garden is one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in Indore. The garden is known for its natural beauty in form of vibrant flowers, trees and landscapes. There are also a number of fountains inside the Meghdoot Upvan Garden which add to the mesmerizing appeal of the place. The garden is all peaceful and serene during the day while the nights follow with lighted and dancing fountains. More importantly, Meghdoot Upvan Garden is a treat to watch throughout the day and night.
- Sukh Niwas Palace
What once used to be Summer Palace of the mighty Holkar rulers, is now a famous tourist attractions and picnic spot in Indore. Sukh Niwas Palace of Indore is an Indo Western architectural masterpiece which showcases the lavish luxuries of Holkar dynasty here. The palace is encircled by vast gardens all around and Sukh Mahal Lake in front of it. The picturesque view of the Sukh Niwas Palace is bound to amaze any visitor here.