- Get INR 50.0 Extra OFF More03:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:00 Lucknow-Agra Express Way Starting Point 9313644660 1h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Raicut Mathura TollSaanvi travelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+2) 2.5/51523 Fare Details Rs1523 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1973 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2121 - Seater/Sleeper
- Get INR 50.0 Extra OFF More03:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:30 Lucknow-Agra Express Way Starting Point 9313644660 1h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Raicut Mathura TollSaanvi travelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+2) 2.5/51523 Fare Details Rs1523 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1943 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2048 - Seater/Sleeper
- Get INR 50.0 Extra OFF More06:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:00 Kuberpur (Agra), O Point Yamuna EXP,NH-2 7733071153,9928471153 06:00 Bihari ji family restaurant kuberpur (Agra) 9661155569,9870239192,7782026947 1h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Mathura ByPass Yamuna Ex. Near Toll 07:00 Raya Cut Mathura TollPanwar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.6/51418 Fare Details Rs1418 - Sleeper
Rs1733 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Agra 2h 59m → 19:59 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:59 Mathura Bus StopFalcon Tour & TravelsVolvo A/C Seater (2+2)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Agra to Mathura
How many buses are running between Agra to Mathura on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Agra to Mathura. Out of which 10 are sleeper buses, 10 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Agra to Mathura bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 600 on Agra to Mathura bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Agra Mathura bus route?
39 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Agra to Mathura bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Agra to Mathura bus route leaves at 03:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1523.
When does the last bus leaves for Mathura from Agra?
The last bus for Agra to Mathura route leaves at 17:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹600.
What are the boarding points for Agra to Mathura Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Agra are Bihari ji family restaurant kuberpur (Agra) 9661155569,9870239192,7782026947 , Lucknow , Amar Indigo Travels,Ramada Plaza Hotel gate no.2 , Fatehabad Road, Agra 9639866219,7037034603 , Agra and Kuberpur Flyover Bihari Ji Food Circle Agra .
What are the dropping points in Mathura for the Agra Mathura bus route?
Dropping points in Mathura for this route are Kat Jamuna Express Mathura , Rai Cut Yamuna Express Highway , Raicut Mathura Toll , Raya Cut Mathura Toll and MATHURA .
Who are the popular operators on the Agra to Mathura bus route?
Top operators on the Agra to Mathura bus route are Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation(UPSRTC) , Saanvi travels , Panwar Travels and Falcon Tour & Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Agra to Mathura Bus Offers & Promos
Agra Mathura Bus Schedule & Info
Agra Mathura Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Mathura
Popular attractions in Mathura
- Kesi Ghat
Kesi Ghat in Vrindavan, Mathura, is one of the most visited places in the area and frequented by devotees and tourists alike. The Ghat, considered to be amongst the best of its in the country, is situated on the banks of the river Yamuna and is a huge hit amongst devotees of Lord Krishna.
- Madan Mohan temple
Have anyone ever wondered that in the pious town of Vrindavan which temple holds the distinction of being the oldest one? If not, then get set to know that it is the Madan Mohan Temple in Banke Bihari Colony of Vrindavan, where the original deity of Madana-Mohan was discovered by Advaita Acarya hundreds of years ago. It is not just a religious shrine, but a historical landmark that transcends one back to 16th century India. It was then that saint Sanatan Goswami enshrined the deity of Madan Mohan after Advaita Acarya entrusted the worship of the Lord upon him.
- Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi Complex
This complex is a massive and magnificent architecture that speaks volumes about the tradition and culture of India. The Krishna Janambhoomi temple is ......
- Iskcon Temple
Located at Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg, Raman Reiti, Vrindavan, ISKCON temple is popularly known as Sri Sri Krishna Balaram Mandir. One of the most magnificent temples of Vrindavan, it was inaugurated by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada, Founder Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness on Ram Navami Day (20 April, 1975). He also installed beautiful idols of Sri Sri Krishna Balaram, Sri Sri Radha Shyamasundar, Sri Sri Gaura Nitai and Lalita Devi & Vishakha Devi in the temple.