- 18:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:59 AGRA I.S.B.T 11h 1m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 VARANASIUttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation(UPSRTC)VOLVO (2+2) 2.5/51432 Fare Details Rs1432 - Seater
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Sanjay travels, opp syndicate bank 3 garden road,baluganj 12h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 AandhrapulSanjay TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/51310 Fare Details Rs1310 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Pratap Pura 11h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Varanasiamar travelsTata A/C Sleeper Air Suspension (2+1) 3.5/51680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Agra Food Corner, Fatehabad Road,Opp.Ramada Plaza 10h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Laher Tara,Nr.Kiran Petrol Pump,Varansi-9654024972,9839402005Amar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3675 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Shri Ntah Travels Imperial Hotel M.G Road Agra 9h 45m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 Modila Chandpur Circle Sardar Infront Of H.P Petrol Pump banaras,VaranasiMahalaxmi TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+2) 2.5/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2310 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2520 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Agra 9h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 VaranasiR.S Yadav TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper Business Class (2+1) 2.9/51363 Fare Details Rs1363 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1678 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1888 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Agra to Varanasi
How many buses are running between Agra to Varanasi on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Agra to Varanasi. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Agra to Varanasi bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1432 for AC Volvo on Agra to Varanasi bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Agra Varanasi bus route?
and 35 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Agra to Varanasi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Agra to Varanasi bus route leaves at 18:59. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1432.
When does the last bus leaves for Varanasi from Agra?
The last bus for Agra to Varanasi route leaves at 23:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2100.
Who are the popular operators on the Agra to Varanasi bus route?
Top operators on the Agra to Varanasi bus route are amar travels , Amar Travels , Sanjay Travels and Mahalaxmi Travels .
Agra to Varanasi Bus Offers & Promos
Agra Varanasi Bus Schedule & Info
Agra Varanasi Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Agra
Top Bus routes from Varanasi
Top Trains from Agra
Top Trains from Varanasi
Hotels in Varanasi
Popular attractions in Varanasi
- Archaeological Area
The Archaeological area of Sarnath is famous for old Buddhist remains, which date back to the time between 250 BC to .........
- Thai Temple
The Thai Temple is one of the recognized attractions near Sarnath and is built in the Thai architectural style. It is bounded by ........
- Jantar Mantar
Jantar Mantar is an observatory. It was built by Jai Singh, the Maharaja of Jaipur in the year 1737. He was an admirer of science and his zeal for...
- Bharat Mata Temple
A temple without any idol? Surprising, but true! The Bharat Mata Temple is a unique amalgamation of patriotism and spiritualism. Located in Varanasi, the temple is a grand display of Mother India but not in the form of any deity or Goddess but as a marble-carved relief map that amazingly pin-points the geographical beauty of undivided India. The temple was built by Babu Shiv Prasad Gupt and Durga Prasad Khatri and was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi in 1936.