- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Ahmednagar bus stand 16h 15m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Vishala circleShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 16:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 Jalaram travels 16:30 Near statebank statebank chok 16:45 Nagapur midc 15h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 08:00 Paldi 08:15 Vishala hotel 07:30 C.t.m (express highway)M.K. Bus ServiceA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5960 Fare Details Rs960 - Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Old Bus Stand 16:35 Chandni Chowk 16:35 DSP CHOWK 16:40 Pratkar Chowk 15h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Vishala Parking 08:30 Paldi 08:00 CTMShrinath Travel and Transport Agency ISO 9001 CertifiedA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5903 Fare Details Rs903 - Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Jay anand travels 16:40 Raj chembers 16:50 Hotel premdan 16:55 Sunfarm 16:45 Jyoti medicals 15h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:20 Vishala hotel 08:15 Satellite 08:10 Paldi 08:05 C.t.m (express highway)Saiarpan Travellers SHRINATH TRANSPORTA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Jalaram travels 17:00 Near statebank statebank chok 17:15 Nagapur midc 15h 45m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Vishala hotel 08:00 C.t.m (express highway) 08:15 NarolM.K. Bus ServiceNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/5810 Fare Details Rs810 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ahmadnagar to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Ahmadnagar to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Ahmadnagar to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ahmadnagar to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹810, AC bus is ₹903, Sleeper bus is ₹903 on Ahmadnagar to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ahmadnagar Ahmedabad bus route?
37 seats for Non AC, 125 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ahmadnagar to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ahmadnagar to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1680.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Ahmadnagar?
The last bus for Ahmadnagar to Ahmedabad route leaves at 16:45. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹810.
Who are the popular operators on the Ahmadnagar to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Ahmadnagar to Ahmedabad bus route are M.K. Bus Service , Shrinath Travel and Transport Agency ISO 9001 Certified , Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified and Saiarpan Travellers SHRINATH TRANSPORT .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ahmadnagar to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Ahmadnagar Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Ahmadnagar Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ahmadnagar
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmadnagar
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.