- 00:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:25 Maliwada bus stand 7h 0m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:25 SolapurRam Travels Akansha BusA/C Sleeper (2+1)893 Fare Details Rs893 - Sleeper
- 00:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:30 Maliwada bus stand (bus reaches @ 1.am) 6h 12m → 06:42 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:42 Solapur bus standSaiarpan Travellers AKANKSHAA/C Sleeper (2+1)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 02:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:15 Opp,tarspurbus stand 5h 0m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Bus stand solapurPareek TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)791 Fare Details Rs791 - Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Shrinath travel agency 6h 30m → 06:29 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:29 Murarji PethShrinath Travel Agency NasikNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.6/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ahmadnagar to Solapur
How many buses are running between Ahmadnagar to Solapur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Ahmadnagar to Solapur. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ahmadnagar to Solapur bus route?
The minimum fare for on Ahmadnagar to Solapur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ahmadnagar Solapur bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ahmadnagar to Solapur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ahmadnagar to Solapur bus route leaves at 00:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹893.
When does the last bus leaves for Solapur from Ahmadnagar?
The last bus for Ahmadnagar to Solapur route leaves at 00:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹893.
Who are the popular operators on the Ahmadnagar to Solapur bus route?
Top operators on the Ahmadnagar to Solapur bus route are Pareek Travels , Ram Travels Akansha Bus , Saiarpan Travellers AKANKSHA and Shrinath Travel Agency Nasik .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ahmadnagar to Solapur Bus Offers & Promos
Ahmadnagar Solapur Bus Schedule & Info
Ahmadnagar Solapur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ahmadnagar
Top Bus routes from Solapur
Top Trains from Ahmadnagar
Top Trains from Solapur
Popular attractions in Solapur
- Bhui-Kot Castle
Solapur, literally meaning 'Sixteen Villages' is famous for its hand-loom, shawls, power-loom and beedi industries. Local deities prayed by the residents are Shri Siddeshwar and Shri Rupabhavani. The town is an important tourist destination for its host of temples, shrines and religious sites. It is home to one of the oldest existing forts, the Bhui-Kot Castle.
- Akkalkot Swami Samarth Maharaj Temple
Akkalkot in the Sholapur district of Maharashtra is the holy abode to Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj, a 19th century saint who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya. This architectural marvel houses a banyan tree whose shade was believed to be the meditation spot of the Swami. From the past till date, teachings of the saint that revolves around kindness and trust on Almighty is extremely popular amongst devotees.
After leaving for two decades, the saint left for eternal sleep and today his tomb and shrine are located in the temple complex. Followers, preachers and devotees from far and near destinations make sure they visit theSwami Samarth Maharaj Templeof Akkalkot at least once in lifetime to imbibe within them his great learnings.
Few important facts that make your visit toSwami Samarth Maharaj Temple easier are:
- it is well connected by Akkalkot Road Railway Station.
- Marathi is the official language spoken by locals
- the city of Akkalkot is also known for Gajanan Maharaj's Shivpuri. It is here where ancient Vedic Therapy, Agnihotra is performed.
A trip to this holy landmark might turn out to be a bit offbeat, but once there, you will get swayed by the presence of holiness and spirituality that blows in Akkalkot's air day and night.
- Yevati Lake
Another one of the biggest lakes in Maharashtra, Yevati Lake supplies its water to around 50 villages for their domestic as well as farming requirements. The water is......
- Vishnupad Temple
Vishnupad Temple is located at Pandharpur. The Vishnupada which literally means the lord’s feet is one of the renowned temples and is a top-notch attraction of .....