- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Shahibaug, d.k.travels 20:00 R.t.o. Circle, bus parking 10h 50m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 Air force circleD K TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs683 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1018 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Shahibaug, d.k.travels 21:45 R.t.o. Circle, bus parking 11h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Air force circleD K TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1018 Fare Details Rs1018 - Sleeper
Rs1222 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Chaudhary travels, shahibaug 22:00 Rto circle,subash bridge 22:05 Chandkheda bus stand 22:15 Ambika nagar,kalol 9h 5m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 Jaisalmer 07:00 Hanuman circleChoudhary TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:01 Shahibaugh, jain travels (3478,3678- 9428417832)(shahibaug) 22:16 R.t.o. Circle, jain travels (9428417832)(r.t.o circle) 22:26 Sabarmati toll naka (9428417832)(sabarmati toll naka) 22:36 Chandkheda s.t. Stand (9428417832)(bus stand (chandkheda)) 22:46 Adalaj cross road (9428417832)(adalaj circle) 9h 30m → 07:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:31 Air force circle 07:31 Gadishar circle 07:31 JaisalmerThar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Shahi Baug 21:40 Subhash Bridge 22:15 Chandkheda 10h 15m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 JaisalmerYogi TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 C.t.m. Express highway 22:45 Adalaj cross road (9428417832)(adalaj circle) 9h 45m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Air force circleThar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 CTM Char Rasta express highway- M-8094011048 22:50 SHAHIBAUGH M- 8094011048 22:50 DEVAL TRAVELS SHOP NO08 MV HOUSE 23:00 CHANDKHEDA M-8094011048 23:00 Subhash Bridge M-8094011048 23:00 Adalaj M- 8094011048 23:00 Kalupur Railway Station M- 8094011048 9h 40m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 AIR FORCE CIRCLE M- 8094011048 08:30 UNION CIRCLE M- 8094011048Deval TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
Rs1100 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer
How many buses are running between Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer bus route?
The minimum fare for on Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ahmedabad Jaisalmer bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹560.
When does the last bus leaves for Jaisalmer from Ahmedabad?
The last bus for Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1018.
Who are the popular operators on the Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer bus route?
Top operators on the Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer bus route are D K Travels , Thar Travels , Deval Travels and Yogi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer Bus Offers & Promos
Ahmedabad Jaisalmer Bus Schedule & Info
Ahmedabad Jaisalmer Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Bus routes from Jaisalmer
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Jaisalmer
Hotels in Jaisalmer
Popular attractions in Jaisalmer
- Jaisalmer Fort
Jaisalmer Fort is in the heart of the main Jaisalmer city is also known as the Sonar Quila "Golden Fort". Famous for its bazaars, miniature paintings and...
- Desert Cultural Centre
Desert Cultural Centre and Museum in Jaisalmer showcases the history of Rajasthan's royal states and has beautiful exhibits on traditional Rajasthani culture. It is extensively visited by history lovers, explorers and photography buffs.
- Desert National Park
A popular wildlife destination, Jaisalmer's Desert National Park is one of the largest national parks in Rajasthan. Spread over an area of about 3162 square kilometres, it showcases rich flora and fauna of the Thar Desert. Around 20 per cent of the park area is covered with sand dunes consisting of craggy rocks, compact salt lake bottoms, inter-medial areas and fixed dunes.
- Gadsisar Lake
Take a few steps outside the city of Jaisalmer and you will encounter a large man-made reservoir that is ready to surprise you with its intriguing history. Being one of the major attractions of the city, Gadsisar Lake gives you a temporary relief from the maddening city-crowd. Built by the then Maharaja of Jaisalmer, this lake basically served as a reservoir that supplied water to the entire city.