- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Ajara - Minarva Petrol Pump 13h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Kalamboli Mc donals Hotel 04:35 Kamothe 04:40 Kharghar Hiranandani Park 04:50 CBD Belapur 04:55 Nerul L P Singal 05:00 Vashi (Sanpada Bridge) 05:05 Vashi Plaza 05:15 Chembur E Maitri Park 05:30 Sion Circle E -Everard Nagar 05:30 Dadar E Chitra Cinema 05:40 Parel East - Kriti Mahal 06:00 Lower Parel E Delisle RoadVaibhav Tours and TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater
- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Bus Stand, Ajara 17:21 Bypass, Ajara 13h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kalamboli 04:35 Vashi 04:55 Chembur,Maitri Park 05:30 (Area)Dadar. 05:35 Lower Parel 06:00 Bandra East 06:15 Andheri (E) 06:30 Borivali EastAjara Travels (SWAMI)Leyland Non A/C Seater (2+2) 2.1/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
- 17:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:20 Bus Stand, Ajara 13h 0m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Kalamboli 05:20 Vashi 05:40 Chembur Yogi 05:50 (Area)Dadar. 06:00 Lower Parel 06:10 Bandra East 06:15 Andheri East 06:20 Borivali EastAjara TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper Executive Luxury (2+1) 2.6/5790 Fare Details Rs790 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Bypass, Ajara 17:35 Bus Stand, Ajara 13h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Kalamboli 04:55 Nerul L.P Bus Stand 05:15 Kalva Naka 05:20 Teen Hath Naka 05:30 Bhandup West 05:50 Kanjurmarg (W) 06:45 Borivali EastAjara Travels Via ThaneLeyland Non A/C Seater (2+2) 3.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Ajara to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Ajara to Mumbai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Ajara to Mumbai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Ajara to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ajara to Mumbai bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Ajara?
The last bus for Ajara to Mumbai route leaves at 17:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
Who are the popular operators on the Ajara to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Ajara to Mumbai bus route are Ajara Travels Via Thane , Vaibhav Tours and Travels , Ajara Travels (SWAMI) and Ajara Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ajara to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Ajara Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Ajara Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ajara
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.