- 17:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:35 Kamal travels parbatpura bypass 12h 27m → 06:02 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:02 Chhotigwaltoli 06:02 Rajmohalla.Kamal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Baba travels 12h 28m → 06:28 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:28 Raj Mohalla 06:28 Navlakha 06:28 Chhotigwaltoli 06:28 Vijay nagarBaba TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Baba travels 10h 40m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:25 Pipliyahana SquareBaba TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 21:46 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:46 Ranveer travels parbatpura bypass ajmer 10h 45m → 08:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:31 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 4.0/51060 Fare Details Rs1060 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Sanjay Travels Maya Mandir Cinema 22:10 Sanjay Travels Opp Old Rpsc Near Bus Stand Ajmer 9h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:35 Aurobindo Hospital 07:50 Radission Squre 08:00 Bengali Square 08:05 Pipliyahana Sqaure Papa Bakery 08:15 Teen Imli SquareIntercity Travels IndoreA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 22:14 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:14 Gujarat travels , kacheri road, ajmer 22:19 Gujarat travels, opp. Railway station, mandar gate, ajmer 22:29 Gujarat travels, parbatpura choraha, 9214311100,9214211100 9h 45m → 07:59 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:59 Raj MohallaGujarat travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
Rs840 - Sleeper
Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Kalpana Travels (Parbatpura Chauraha) 10h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Teen Imli SquareShree Keshariya Ji Eagle TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ajmer to Indore
How many buses are running between Ajmer to Indore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Ajmer to Indore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ajmer to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1060 on Ajmer to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ajmer Indore bus route?
30 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ajmer to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ajmer to Indore bus route leaves at 17:35. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Ajmer?
The last bus for Ajmer to Indore route leaves at 23:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹945.
Who are the popular operators on the Ajmer to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Ajmer to Indore bus route are Baba Travels , Kamal Travels , Hans Travels and Intercity Travels Indore .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ajmer to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Ajmer Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Ajmer Indore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ajmer
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Ajmer
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.