- 18:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:01 Baba travels 12h 25m → 06:26 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:26 Raj Mohalla 06:26 Navlakha 06:26 Chhotigwaltoli 06:26 Vijay nagarBaba TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:01 Ranveer travels, parbatpura bypass ajmer 9h 15m → 06:16 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:16 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsBharat Benz A/C Seater (2+1)641 Fare Details Rs641 - Seater
- 21:46 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:46 Ranveer travels, parbatpura bypass ajmer 9h 15m → 07:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:01 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.2/5851 Fare Details Rs851 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Maya Mandir Cinema 9h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Aurobindo Hospital 06:30 Radission Squre 06:35 Bengali Square 06:45 Pipliyahana Sqaure Papa Bakery 07:00 Teen Imli SquareIntercity Travels (Indore)A/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Ghughra ghati chouraha 9214155556 9h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Aurobindo Hospital 06:50 Vijay Nagar 07:00 Bangali Chouraha 07:10 Pipaliya Chouraha 07:25 TEEN IMLI SQUAREDashmesh Travels (Intercity Bus)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Ajmer 9h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:40 Rajendra Nagar Naka 09:00 AICTSL CampusChartered BusA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5794 Fare Details Rs794 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ajmer to Indore
How many buses are running between Ajmer to Indore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Ajmer to Indore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ajmer to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 851 on Ajmer to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ajmer Indore bus route?
36 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ajmer to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ajmer to Indore bus route leaves at 18:01. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Ajmer?
The last bus for Ajmer to Indore route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹794.
Who are the popular operators on the Ajmer to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Ajmer to Indore bus route are Hans Travels , Chartered Bus , Dashmesh Travels (Intercity Bus) and Intercity Travels (Indore) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ajmer to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Ajmer Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Ajmer Indore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ajmer
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Ajmer
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.
- Annapurna Temple
Annapurna, meaning the 'giver of food and nourishment', is a Hindu goddess who is worshipped by Hindu community since time immemorial. Dedicated to the lord, the Annapurna Devi Temple stands as one of the most believed pilgrimage sites of Indore that is thronged by devotees round the year. Here, the deity is seen holding a ladle and a container in her hands, which signifies that those who worship her, will always be flourishing with food and never suffer from hunger and starvation.