- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 New Sankalp Travels,Opp. S.T Bus Stand 19:15 Swami Samarth Math ,Near Swami Samarth Mandir 19:20 Vijay Chowk,VRL Travels 19:40 Sankalp Tours & Travels , Head Office 10h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Kalamboli - Opp.Macdonald's Restaurant 04:32 Kamothe - Kamothe Signal 04:35 Kharghar,Hiranandani Complex, Near Three Star Hotel 04:40 Belapur-C.B.D,Below Fly Over Bridge 04:45 Nerul,Near L.P Factory 04:50 Vashi,Vashi Plaza Signal 04:55 Chembur -(W),Opp. Yogi Restaurant 05:00 Sion-(E),Gurukrupa Hotel 05:05 Bandra (E),ONGC 05:10 Vileparle-(E),Sahara Star Bridge Ending, BEST Bus Stop, Near Marbal Shops 05:20 Malad-(E),Pushpa Park,On Highway 05:20 Goregaon-(E),Virvani Bus Stop, Opp. Southern Travels 05:20 Kandivali-(E),Opp.Samtanagar Police Choki,On Highway 06:00 Borivali-(E), National Park Bridge Ending, Highway, Axis Bank, Manish TravelsNew sankalp classic travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Swami Samarth Math ,Near Swami Samarth Mandir 20:15 Vijay Chowk,VRL Travels 20:30 New Sankalp Travels,Opp. S.T Bus Stand 10h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kalamboli - Opp.Macdonald's Restaurant 05:32 Kamothe - Kamothe Signal 05:35 Kharghar,Hiranandani Complex, Near Three Star Hotel 05:40 Belapur-C.B.D,Below Fly Over Bridge 05:45 Nerul,Near L.P Factory 05:50 Vashi,Vashi Plaza Signal 05:55 Chembur -(W),Opp. Yogi Restaurant 06:00 Sion-(E),Gurukrupa Hotel 06:05 Bandra (E),ONGC 06:10 Vileparle-(E),Sahara Star Bridge Ending, BEST Bus Stop, Near Marbal Shops 06:20 Malad-(E),Pushpa Park,On Highway 06:20 Goregaon-(E),Virvani Bus Stop, Opp. Southern Travels 06:20 Kandivali-(E),Opp.Samtanagar Police Choki,On Highway 07:00 Borivali-(E), National Park Bridge Ending, Highway, Axis Bank, Manish TravelsNew Sankalp TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.1/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Swami samerth annakshetar mandal 10h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Santacruz (e) - maratha colony 06:30 Borivali (East) 06:30 Chembur 06:30 Kandivali (East) 06:30 Panvel 06:30 Sion 06:30 VashiShivbaba JagdambaNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.6/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Akkalkot Annachatra 20:30 Akkalkot S T Stand 20:45 Walsang - Bus Stop 21:20 Kumbhari - Bus Stop 21:30 Mallikarjun Nagar - Bus Stop 21:40 Pani Taki 22:45 Solapur - Mechanic Chowk 23:00 Sawaleshwar -Toll Naka 23:15 Lomboti 23:30 Mohol 23:50 Modnimb 23:59 Tembhurni 11h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kalamboli Mcdonal 05:40 Kharghar 05:45 Vashi E Old Toll Naka 05:50 Chembur E Yogi Hotel 06:20 Sion E Circle 06:25 Bandra E Kalanagar Bus Stop 06:30 Santacruz E M A Travels 06:35 Vile Parle E Sahara Hotel 06:40 Andheri E Bisleri Company 06:50 Goregaon E Ratna Travels 06:55 Malad E Pushpa Park Bus Stop 07:00 Borivali E National ParkJagadamba TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
Rs787 - Sleeper
- 20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 Swami samerth annakshetar mandal 10h 30m → 06:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:55 Santacruz (e) - maratha colony 06:55 Borivali (East) 06:55 Chembur 06:55 Kandivali (East) 06:55 Panvel 06:55 Sion 06:55 VashiShivbaba shivbabaA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Akkalkot to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Akkalkot to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Akkalkot to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Akkalkot to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Akkalkot to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Akkalkot Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Akkalkot to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Akkalkot to Mumbai bus route leaves at 19:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Akkalkot?
The last bus for Akkalkot to Mumbai route leaves at 20:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹735.
Who are the popular operators on the Akkalkot to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Akkalkot to Mumbai bus route are New sankalp classic travels , New Sankalp Travels , Shivbaba Jagdamba and Jagadamba Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Akkalkot to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Akkalkot Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Akkalkot Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Akkalkot
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.