- 20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 Alathur Swathy Junction 10h 5m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 ChennaiTippu sultan travels chniNon A/C Push Back (2+2)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater
- 21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Bypass Junction 9h 20m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Kalpakkam 05:45 Hotel Mamalla 05:50 Kovalam Toll 06:00 Golden Beach 06:00 Uttandi Toll 06:10 Thiruvanmiyur 06:15 Tidel Park 06:20 Madhya Kailash 06:25 Anna University 06:30 Guindy 06:35 Ashok Piller 06:40 Vadapalani Busstop 06:55 Koyambed 100 Ft Road 07:00 Arumbakam Metro StationKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)2110 Fare Details Rs2110 - Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Alathur Swathi Jn 8h 45m → 07:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Villipuram Bypass 05:10 Tindivanam Bypass 05:40 Chengalpattu Toll Plaza 06:10 SRM University 06:25 Perugalathur 06:55 Koyembedu (CMRL) 07:10 Koyembedu Near Omni BusstandKalyani - TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)2361 Fare Details Rs2361 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Alathur 9h 0m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:05 Chengalpat Toll Gate 06:15 Mahindra City 06:25 Singaperumalkoil 06:30 Maraimalai Nagar 06:35 SRM University 06:40 Guduvanchery 06:45 Urapakkam 06:50 Vandalur 06:55 Perungalathur 07:10 Porur Toll Gate 07:25 KoyambeduYBM TravelsMercedes Benz Multi Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)2719 Fare Details Rs2719 - Sleeper
- 22:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Alathur 7h 25m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Villipuram 05:30 Tindivanam 06:45 CHENGALPET TOLLGATE 07:00 SRM UNIVERCITY 07:20 PERUNGALATHUR 07:30 THAMBARAM 07:40 Chrompet 07:45 Pallavaram 07:55 Guindy 08:00 KOYAMBEDU 08:05 AshokPillarOrange Tours & TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/52362 Fare Details Rs2362 - Sleeper
Rs2467 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Alathur 9h 5m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Villipuram 06:45 Tindivanam 07:00 CHENGALPET TOLLGATE 07:15 SRM UNIVERCITY 07:30 PERUNGALATHUR 07:40 THAMBARAM 07:50 Chrompet 07:55 Pallavaram 08:05 Guindy 08:15 AshokPillar 08:30 KOYAMBEDUOrange Tours & TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 2.9/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Alathur Swathi Jn 9h 15m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Villipuram Bypass 06:15 Tindivanam Bypass 06:45 Chengalpattu Toll Plaza 07:00 SRM University 07:30 Perugalathur 08:00 Koyembedu Near Omni BusstandLittle Flower Holidays (Kalyani)Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)2499 Fare Details Rs2499 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Alathur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Alathur to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Alathur to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Alathur to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Mercedes is 2719, Volvo is 2361 on Alathur to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Alathur Chennai bus route?
6 seats for Mercedes, 91 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Alathur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Alathur to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1100.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Alathur?
The last bus for Alathur to Chennai route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹2499.
Who are the popular operators on the Alathur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Alathur to Chennai bus route are Orange Tours & Travels , YBM Travels , Little Flower Holidays (Kalyani) and Kalyani - Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Alathur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Alathur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Alathur Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Alathur
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- The Victory War Memorial
The Victory War Memorial is situated on the Beach Road near island ground at the beginning of Marina Beach. It was built to honour the memory of soldiers who died during the two world wars.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.