- 21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Bypass Junction 9h 20m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Kalpakkam 05:45 Hotel Mamalla 05:50 Kovalam Toll 06:00 Golden Beach 06:00 Uttandi Toll 06:10 Thiruvanmiyur 06:15 Tidel Park 06:20 Madhya Kailash 06:25 Anna University 06:30 Guindy 06:35 Ashok Piller 06:40 Vadapalani Busstop 07:00 Arumbakam Metro StationKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 2.8/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Alathur 7h 25m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Villipuram 05:30 Tindivanam 06:45 CHENGALPET TOLLGATE 07:00 SRM UNIVERCITY 07:20 PERUNGALATHUR 08:00 KOYAMBEDUOrange Tours & TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)1312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Alathur 8h 20m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Tindivanam - Bye Pass 05:15 Melmaruvathur 05:35 Chengalpat Toll Gate 05:45 Mahindra City 05:55 Singaperumalkoil 06:00 Maraimalai Nagar 06:05 SRM University 06:10 Guduvanchery 06:15 Urapakkam 06:20 Vandalur 06:25 Perungalathur 06:45 Porur Toll Gate 07:00 Koyambedu 07:10 Lucas TVS 07:15 KolathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 22:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:55 Alathur 9h 5m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Villipuram 06:45 Tindivanam 07:00 CHENGALPET TOLLGATE 07:15 SRM UNIVERCITY 07:30 PERUNGALATHUR 08:00 KOYAMBEDUOrange Tours & TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.5/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Alathur Swathi Jn 8h 45m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Villipuram Bypass 05:45 Tindivanam Bypass 06:15 Chengalpattu Toll Plaza 06:45 SRM University 07:00 Perugalathur 07:30 Koyembedu Near Omni BusstandKalyani - TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)2249 Fare Details Rs2249 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Alathur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Alathur to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Alathur to Chennai. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Alathur to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹2249 for AC Volvo on Alathur to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Alathur Chennai bus route?
and 49 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Alathur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Alathur to Chennai bus route leaves at 21:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹840.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Alathur?
The last bus for Alathur to Chennai route leaves at 22:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Alathur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Alathur to Chennai bus route are Orange Tours & Travels , YBM Travels , Kalyani - Travels and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Alathur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Alathur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Alathur Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Alathur
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.