- 17:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:20 Alwarthirunagari 12h 10m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Melmaruvathur 03:40 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 03:50 Mahendra City 03:55 Singaperumalkoil 04:00 Maraimalai Nagar 04:05 SRM University 04:15 Urapakkam 04:20 Vandallor Zoo 04:25 Perungulathur 04:35 Tambaram 04:40 Chrompet 04:50 Keelkattalai 05:00 Pallikaranai Kamachi Hospital 05:10 Velachery 05:20 Taramani 05:30 ThiruvanmiyurSJT Nellai ( To : Thiruvanmiyur )Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Alwarthirunagari 11h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduAVK TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Alwarthirunagari 11h 25m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 KoyambeduSri Sms TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Alwar Thirunagari 11h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5730 Fare Details Rs730 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs830 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Alwarthirunagari 11h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduJMS TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Alwarthirunagari 10h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 KoyambeduVignesh TATranscarsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5997 Fare Details Rs997 - Sleeper
- 20:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:05 Bus Stand 9h 55m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Perungalaltur 06:55 KoyambeduSri Rajalakshmi TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
Rs950 - Sleeper
- 20:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 Alwarthirunagari 10h 25m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Melmaruvathur 05:45 Chengalpattu 05:55 Mahindracity 06:00 Singaperumalkoil 06:05 Maraimalai Nagar 06:10 Srm University 06:15 Guduvancherry 06:20 Urapakkam 06:25 Vandalur 06:30 Perungulathur 06:50 Porur Toll 06:55 Maduravayal 07:05 KoyambeduPrm Roadways Pvt LtdA/C Seater push back (2+2)787 Fare Details Rs787 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Alwarthirunagari to Chennai
How many buses are running between Alwarthirunagari to Chennai on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Alwarthirunagari to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Alwarthirunagari to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Alwarthirunagari to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Alwarthirunagari Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Alwarthirunagari to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Alwarthirunagari to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Alwarthirunagari?
The last bus for Alwarthirunagari to Chennai route leaves at 20:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹787.
Who are the popular operators on the Alwarthirunagari to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Alwarthirunagari to Chennai bus route are Prm Roadways Pvt Ltd , Sri Rajalakshmi Travels , JMS Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Alwarthirunagari to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Alwarthirunagari Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Alwarthirunagari Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Alwarthirunagari
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.