- 06:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:40 AMALNER 9h 15m → 15:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:55 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 16:05 SION 16:15 PAREL 16:30 MUMBAI CENTRAL 00:00 DADAR EASTMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY540 Fare Details Rs540 - Seater
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 PATODA 17:05 PATODA X.RD. CHUMBLI PHATA 17:10 TAMBA RAJURI 17:15 UMBAERHIRA 17:20 GARMATHA 17:25 DONGARKINHI 17:35 PIMPALWANDI 17:40 AMALNER 17:45 KOTAN 17:50 PANDARWADI FATA 17:55 HATOLA 17:55 KAPSI 18:00 DAITHAN 18:05 SANGVI 18:10 DHAMANGAON 9h 35m → 02:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:35 CHAMBUR NAKA 03:00 KURLA NEHRU NAGARMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS570 Fare Details Rs570 - Seater
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Busstand 9h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kalyan Bypass 05:15 Thane Teen Hath Naka 05:20 Mulund 05:25 Vikhroli 05:30 Goregaon (E) 05:40 Chembur 05:45 Kurla 05:50 Sion 05:55 Dadar (E) 06:00 Bandra (E) Kalanagar Bus Stop 06:05 Santacruze 06:10 Vile Parle 06:15 Andheri 06:20 Jogeshwari (E) 06:25 Goregaon (E) 06:30 Malad (E) 06:35 Kandivali (E) 06:40 Borivali (E) National ParkSai Abhishek Tours & Travels DAA/C Sleeper (2+1)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 H.p. Gas godaoun 10h 5m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:50 Bypass (kharghar)Shri Sairaj Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1577 Fare Details Rs1577 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 H.p. Gas godaoun 9h 55m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Bypass (cbd belapur)Shri Sairaj Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1577 Fare Details Rs1577 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 H.p. Gas godaoun 9h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 VashiShri Sairaj Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1577 Fare Details Rs1577 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 H.p. Gas godown 10h 35m → 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 Santacruz (e) - maratha colony 06:35 Bandra 06:35 Borivali (East) 06:35 Chembur 06:35 Malad 06:35 Malad(e)- pushpa park 06:35 Santa Cruz 06:35 Sion 06:35 Thane 06:35 Vikhroli 06:35 Vile Parle 06:35 Kalyan Fata 06:35 National park 06:35 Borivali 06:35 Dadar 06:35 Goregaon 06:35 Jogehswari 06:35 Kandivali 06:35 Meera bhaindar 06:35 Airoli 06:35 DahisarSarthi Travels Patil TravelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51418 Fare Details Rs1418 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 H.p. Gas godown 10h 33m → 06:33 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:33 Natitional park 06:33 Andheri ( east ) 06:33 Borivali (east) 06:33 Goregaon 06:33 Jogeshwari 06:33 Kandivali 06:33 Meera bhaindarSarthi Travels Patil TravelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.7/51418 Fare Details Rs1418 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Amalner to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Amalner to Mumbai on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Amalner to Mumbai. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 6 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Amalner to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Amalner to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Amalner Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Amalner to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Amalner to Mumbai bus route leaves at 06:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹540.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Amalner?
The last bus for Amalner to Mumbai route leaves at 06:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹540.
Who are the popular operators on the Amalner to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Amalner to Mumbai bus route are Shri Sairaj Tours and Travels , Sarthi Travels Patil Travel , MSRTC and Sai Abhishek Tours & Travels DA .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Amalner to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Amalner Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Amalner Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Amalner
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.