- 00:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:45 Ambur 3h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Sriperumbudur 04:10 Poonamallee 04:30 KoyambeduRkk TravelsVolvo Multiaxle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)729 Fare Details Rs729 - Semi Sleeper
- 06:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:05 Ambur 3h 10m → 09:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:25 Sriperumbudur 08:45 Poonamallee 09:05 Maduravoyal 09:15 KoyambeduRkk TravelsVolvo Multiaxle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.2/5729 Fare Details Rs729 - Semi Sleeper
- 09:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:15 Ambur 2h 15m → 11:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:20 Sri Perumbudur 12:00 Poonamalli 12:30 KoyembeduAsian XpressScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.9/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:45 Ambur 2h 30m → 18:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:30 Vellore Highway 17:15 Kancheepuram byepass 18:00 Sriperumbudur Toll Gate 18:30 Poonamallee 18:40 Maduraival 19:00 Koyambedu 19:10 Vadapalani 19:15 Ashok Pillar 19:30 Guindy Olympia 19:40 Adyar Cancer Institute 19:45 madhya kailash 19:55 Tidel Park 20:00 Thiurvanmiyur 20:10 SRP Tools 20:15 VelacheryJabbar TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle SemiSleeper (2+2) 3.8/5526 Fare Details Rs526 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Ambur 3h 30m → 19:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:00 Sri Perumbudur 18:40 Poonamalli 18:55 Infront of JC garden 19:10 KoyembeduAsian Xpress To KoyembeduVolvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.5/5493 Fare Details Rs493 - Semi Sleeper
Rs514 - Semi Sleeper
Rs535 - Semi Sleeper
Rs598 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Ambur 3h 0m → 20:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:00 Sri Perumbudur 19:40 Poonamalli 20:00 Porur 20:10 Dlf It Park Ramapuram 20:15 Guindy 20:25 Little Mount Bus Stop 20:35 Madhya Kailash 20:45 Tidel Park / Thiruvanmiyur 21:00 Tharamani 21:05 VelacheryAsian XpressScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.3/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Ambur 3h 45m → 22:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:45 Sriperumbudur 22:10 Poonamallee 22:35 Maduravoyal 22:45 Koyambedu 22:50 Vadapalani 22:55 ashok pillar 23:05 Kathipara Bus Stand 23:10 ShanthiPetrolbunk 23:15 Airport 23:20 Pallavaram Bus Stop 23:30 TambaramRkk TravelsVolvo Multiaxle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.4/5467 Fare Details Rs467 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ambur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Ambur to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Ambur to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ambur to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹467 for AC Volvo on Ambur to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ambur Chennai bus route?
and 180 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ambur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ambur to Chennai bus route leaves at 00:45. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹729.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Ambur?
The last bus for Ambur to Chennai route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹467.
Who are the popular operators on the Ambur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Ambur to Chennai bus route are Rkk Travels , Asian Xpress , Jabbar Travels and Asian Xpress To Koyembedu .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ambur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Ambur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Ambur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ambur
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.