- 12:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:45 Falcon Travels, Bus Stand 9h 45m → 22:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:30 C.T.M Falcon TravelsShree Parshwanath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 17:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 Naveen travels c/o shreenath travellers 8h 30m → 02:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:20 Ramol (opp police station ) 02:20 Ring roadShreenath Travellers ISO 9001-2008Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Amet 8h 15m → 02:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 C.t.m (express highway)Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 J b travels 7h 15m → 02:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:15 Ring road 02:15 Chiloda 02:15 C.t.m (express highway)Shree Krishna TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Shri darshan travels 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kalupur Railway Station 05:30 Galaxy cinema 05:30 Chiloda 05:30 Shahibaug 05:30 Paldi 05:30 Naroda Patiya 05:30 Memnagar 05:30 Memco 05:30 Income tax 05:30 Bus stand (geeta mandir)Paras TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)250 Fare Details Rs250 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:31 Srinath travel agency 8h 25m → 04:56 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:56 Shahibaug 04:56 Nehrunagar circle 04:56 Vadaj 04:56 Shivranjani cross road 04:56 R.T.O Circle 04:56 patia bethak 04:56 Paldi 04:56 Naroda Patiya 04:56 Memnagar 04:56 Memco 04:56 Kalupur Railway Station 04:56 Civil hospital 04:56 Chiloda 04:56 Bus stand (geeta mandir)Rajdeep TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Amet to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Amet to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Amet to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Amet to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹250 on Amet to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Amet Ahmedabad bus route?
202 seats for Non AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Amet to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Amet to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 12:45. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1200.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Amet?
The last bus for Amet to Ahmedabad route leaves at 12:45. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹1200.
Who are the popular operators on the Amet to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Amet to Ahmedabad bus route are Shree Parshwanath Travels , Paras Travels , Shreenath Travellers ISO 9001-2008 and Shree Krishna Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Amet to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Amet Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Amet Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Amet
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.