- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Royal Star Power House 15h 0m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 Boriwali( East) 10:58 Kandiwali 10:55 Goregaon (East) 10:53 Jogeshwari(West) 10:50 Malad(East) 10:45 Santacruz 10:40 Andheri (West) 10:35 Bandra 10:33 Sion 10:30 Chembur 10:25 Vashi 10:20 Sanpada 10:15 Nerul 10:10 Khargar 10:05 Kalamboli 10:00 PanvelMaharashtra Travels - VaishnaviA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Power House- Sanjay Travels 15h 0m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Kalamboli - PICK UP VAN, Opp. Mc Donald's 09:15 Bandra-(E) Kalanagar Best Bus Stop 10:00 Borivali-(E) Chirag Travels Co., National Dairy Farm, Opp. National Park Gate, Near Omkareshwar Temple. 09:45 Goregaon-(E) Virvani Bus Stop 09:30 Andheri-(E) Suvidha Travels, Sagar Hotel, Near HSBC Bank, W.E.Highway 09:20 Vile Parle(E) Jal Hotel, Near SBI ATM 09:00 Sion-(E) Vrundavan Hotel 08:30 Vashi-(W) Central One Mall, HighwayChirag Travels Co.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/52111 Fare Details Rs2111 - Sleeper
- 19:29 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:29 New raja travels power house 14h 35m → 10:04 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:04 Panvel 09:54 Turbhe naka 09:44 Nerul 09:14 Kharghar 10:14 Chembur 10:24 Sion 10:54 Borivali 10:34 Bandra 10:44 Andheri 10:04 Vashi 09:24 KalamboliAboli Tours and Travels Aboli TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 D.d hans travels agency,power house 14h 30m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:50 Jogeshwari 10:00 Borivali (east) 09:55 Kandivali 09:47 Andheri ( east ) 10:00 Natitional parkSagar Travels Sagar ExpressA/C Sleeper (2+1)1500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 D.d hans travels agency,power house 14h 0m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:35 Bandra 09:25 Mankhurd 09:17 Sanpada 09:12 Kalamboli 09:10 Panvel 09:20 Vashi 09:15 Nerul 09:14 CBD (Belapur) 09:13 Kharghar 09:50 National park 09:45 Malad (East) 09:38 Jogeshwari (East) 09:30 Santa Cruz 09:37 Andheri (West) 09:40 Goregaon (East) 09:50 Borivali (East) 09:27 ChemburSagar Travels Sagar ExpressA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/52200 Fare Details Rs2200 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Power House- Sanjay Travels 15h 0m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Kalamboli - PICK UP VAN, Opp. Mc Donald's 10:15 Bandra-(E) Kalanagar Best Bus Stop 11:00 Borivali-(E) Chirag Travels Co., National Dairy Farm, Opp. National Park Gate, Near Omkareshwar Temple. 10:45 Goregaon-(E) Virvani Bus Stop 10:30 Andheri-(E) Suvidha Travels, Sagar Hotel, Near HSBC Bank, W.E.Highway 10:20 Vile Parle(E) Jal Hotel, Near SBI ATM 10:00 Sion-(E) Vrundavan Hotel 09:30 Vashi-(W) Central One Mall, HighwayChirag Travels Co.A/C Sleeper (2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Amravati to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Amravati to Mumbai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Amravati to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Amravati to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹1500, Sleeper bus is ₹1500 on Amravati to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Amravati Mumbai bus route?
, 191 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Amravati to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Amravati to Mumbai bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1500.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Amravati?
The last bus for Amravati to Mumbai route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1575.
Who are the popular operators on the Amravati to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Amravati to Mumbai bus route are Sagar Travels Sagar Express , Chirag Travels Co. , Maharashtra Travels - Vaishnavi and Aboli Tours and Travels Aboli Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Amravati to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Amravati Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Amravati Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Amravati
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Amravati
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.