- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:31 Power house 15h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:31 Kalyan Fata 08:46 Thane 09:31 Chembur 10:01 SionHS Bus SAISAMRIT-RajhansA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Amravati Power House 16h 0m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:45 Kalamboli McDonald 08:50 Kharghar Hiranandani 08:55 CBD Belapur 09:00 Nerul LP 09:15 Vashi Plaza 09:30 Chembur Yogi Hotel 09:45 Sion 10:00 Bandra E Kala Nagar 10:10 Santacruz East - Bridge End 10:15 Vile Parle East Sahara Hotel 10:25 Andheri East - Bisleri Company 10:30 Goregaon East 10:45 Borivali E Citizen Travels Near Axis BankCitizen BusA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Sanjay travels,power house 14h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Kalamboli 08:20 Vashi 08:30 Sion 08:40 Bandra 09:00 Borivali (East)Aadi Raj TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Amravati- Chirag Travels Co. C/O D.D.Hans Travels White Castle Hotel, Power House. 15h 0m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Kalamboli(W)- Opp. Mcdonald 10:05 Kharghar- Little World Mall 10:10 CBD Belapur- Fly Over Bridge End 10:15 Nerul-(W) Bikaner Corner 10:30 Vashi-(W) Central One Mall, Highway 10:45 Chembur-(E) Neeta Travels C/O Chirag Travels Co. Near Yogi Restaurant, Diamond Garden 10:55 Sion-(E) Vrundavan Hotel 11:05 Bandra-(E) ONGC, Near Bandra Court 11:10 Santacruz-(E) Panbai High School 11:15 Vile Parle(E) Jal Hotel, Near SBI ATM 11:20 Andheri-(E) Suvidha Travels, Sagar Hotel, Near HSBC Bank, W.E.Highway 11:30 Goregaon-(E) Virvani Bus Stop 11:35 Malad-(E) Pushpa Park Bus Stop 11:45 Borivali-(E) Chirag Travels Co., National Dairy Farm, Opp. National Park Gate, Near Omkareshwar Temple.Chirag Travels Co.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Power House- Sanjay Travels 13h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Kalamboli(W)- Opp. Mcdonald 09:05 Kharghar- Little World Mall 09:10 CBD Belapur- Fly Over Bridge End 09:15 Nerul-(W) Bikaner Corner 09:30 Vashi-(W) Central One Mall, Highway 09:45 Chembur-(E) Neeta Travels C/O Chirag Travels Co. Near Yogi Restaurant, Diamond Garden 09:55 Sion-(E) Vrundavan Hotel 10:05 Bandra-(E) ONGC, Near Bandra Court 10:10 Santacruz-(E) Panbai High School 10:15 Vile Parle(E) Jal Hotel, Near SBI ATM 10:20 Andheri-(E) Suvidha Travels, Sagar Hotel, Near HSBC Bank, W.E.Highway 10:30 Goregaon-(E) Virvani Bus Stop 10:35 Malad-(E) Pushpa Park Bus Stop 10:45 Borivali-(E) Chirag Travels Co., National Dairy Farm, Opp. National Park Gate, Near Omkareshwar Temple.Chirag Travels Co.Volvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.4/52321 Fare Details Rs2321 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Amravati to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Amravati to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Amravati to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Amravati to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 2321 on Amravati to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Amravati Mumbai bus route?
36 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Amravati to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Amravati to Mumbai bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1155.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Amravati?
The last bus for Amravati to Mumbai route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1470.
Who are the popular operators on the Amravati to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Amravati to Mumbai bus route are Chirag Travels Co. , Citizen Bus , HS Bus SAISAMRIT-Rajhans and Aadi Raj Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Amravati to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Amravati Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Amravati Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Amravati
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Amravati
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.