- 13:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 New nana bus stend 17h 35m → 07:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 Ghatkopar 07:05 Ghodbunder 07:05 Goregaon (East) vivani bus depo 07:05 Jogeshwari (East) Shankarvadi bus stop 07:05 Kashi Mira 07:05 Malad (East) 07:05 Nalasopara (e) near police chowki 07:05 Santa Cruz (E) Panbai international school 07:05 Vasai Phata near taj hotel 07:05 Vile Parle (E) Opp kingfisher house 07:05 Virar Phata (E) 07:05 Santacruze (e) marath colony 07:05 Borivali (east) 07:05 Dahisar 07:05 Mulund East 90 feet road kelkar college 07:05 Andheri (east) N r Travels 07:05 Kurala Kapdiya NagarEkta TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 13:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 Unity Travels Office , Rang Mahel Shopping Center 16h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Malad (E) - Pushpa Park, On Highway 06:00 Borivali (E) - Opp. National Park Gate, Omkareshwar Temple 06:00 Dahisar (E) - Unity Travels,Rawalpada Signal, Near Sidewalk Bar 06:00 Mira road - Ajit Palace Hotel,On Highway 06:00 Mira road (e) - Kashmira / Unity Group Malkan Travels,Opp. Kashimira Police Station 06:00 Ghodbunder Road, Police Chowki 06:00 Vasai Phata, Bridge End, taj Hotel 06:00 Nalasopara Phata 06:00 Virar - Ahmedabad Highway, Near Virar Phata, 06:40 Jogeshwari (e) - Near Ismail Yusuf College 06:40 Goregaon (E) - Virvani Bus Stop W.E. Highway 06:40 Malad (E) - Pathan Wadi ,Bus Stop 06:45 Bandra (E) - ONGC Gate , Kalanagar Bus Stop 06:45 Santracruz (E) - Vakola Signal, Bridge End 06:45 Vileparle (E) - Jal Hotel, Opp. Kingfisher 06:45 Andheri (E) - Suvidha Travels,W.E. Highway 06:45 Andheri (E) - N.R Travels, 06:55 Mahalaxmi (W) - Race Cource , Gate No. 7 06:55 Dadar (W) - Kohinoor Techiniocal Institute 06:55 Matunga (W)- Station Road 06:55 Mahim (W) - Railway StationUnityTravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.1/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 13:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:35 Amreli(Nagnath Temple Small Bus Stand) 18h 0m → 07:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 Virar Phata (E) 06:25 Nalasopara(E) Near Police Station 06:35 Vasai Phata (Taj Hotel) 06:45 Godbandar (Opp.Fountain Hotel) 06:47 Kashimira (Ekta Travels) 06:50 Borivali(E) Ekta Travels 06:55 Malad(E) Puspa Park 06:56 Goregaon(E) Virvani Bus Stop 07:00 Andheri(E) N R Travels 07:20 Ghatkopar(W) Sarvodaya 07:35 Mulund(E)New Ekta TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Amreli anukool travels 14h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Virar Phata 04:40 Nalasopara highway 04:50 Vasai highway 05:00 Ghodbunder 05:15 Mira Road 05:20 Dahisar check naka 06:00 Borivali national park 06:10 Kandivali(e) highway 06:20 Malad(e) pathanwadi 06:30 Andheri e highway 07:00 Dadar gokhale road 08:00 Mahalaxmi race corse gate no .7Anukool TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 14:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:15 Anukool travels 18h 15m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Maharashtra border 04:15 Charoti 05:15 Virar Phata 05:30 Nalasopara 05:35 Vasai Phata 06:00 Ghodbunder 06:15 Kashi Mira 06:30 Dahisar 06:45 Borivali 06:50 Malad 07:00 Jogehswari 07:15 Andheri 07:30 Vile Parle 07:45 Santacruz 08:00 Kurla 08:15 Ghatkopar 08:30 Malad(e)- pushpa parkAnukool TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Amreli to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Amreli to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Amreli to Mumbai.
When does the first Amreli to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Amreli to Mumbai bus route leaves at 13:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹900.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Amreli?
The last bus for Amreli to Mumbai route leaves at 14:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹800.
Who are the popular operators on the Amreli to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Amreli to Mumbai bus route are Anukool Travels , Ekta Travels , New Ekta Travels and UnityTravels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Amreli to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Amreli Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Amreli Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Amreli
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Amreli
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.