- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Amritsar 11h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BhuntarPrabh Tour & TravelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)1399 Fare Details Rs1399 - Semi Sleeper
- Get INR 50.0 Extra OFF More18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Amritsar 10h 45m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 BhuntarNorthern TravelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)1199 Fare Details Rs1199 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1499 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Amritsar 10h 45m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 BhuntarNorthern TravelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)1299 Fare Details Rs1299 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Amritsar to Bhuntar
How many buses are running between Amritsar to Bhuntar on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Amritsar to Bhuntar. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Amritsar to Bhuntar bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1199 on Amritsar to Bhuntar bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Amritsar Bhuntar bus route?
98 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Amritsar to Bhuntar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Amritsar to Bhuntar bus route leaves at 17:45. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1399.
When does the last bus leaves for Bhuntar from Amritsar?
The last bus for Amritsar to Bhuntar route leaves at 17:45. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1399.
What are the boarding points for Amritsar to Bhuntar Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Amritsar are Amritsar (7380027102,8360440193) and Others .
What are the dropping points in Bhuntar for the Amritsar Bhuntar bus route?
Dropping points in Bhuntar for this route is Bhuntar .
Who are the popular operators on the Amritsar to Bhuntar bus route?
Top operators on the Amritsar to Bhuntar bus route are Northern Travels and Prabh Tour & Travels .
Amritsar to Bhuntar Bus Offers & Promos
Amritsar Bhuntar Bus Schedule & Info
Amritsar Bhuntar Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Bhuntar
- Great Himalayan National Park
The mighty Himalayas is a kaleidoscopic show of snow-capped mountains, hilly terrains, enchanting locales along with indigenous flora and rare fauna, all of nature sketched in one rolling canvas stroke. A rich biodiversity awaits all nature-lovers. Situated in the Serai Forest Division of Bhuntar, Kullu, the Great Himalayan National Park is ever ready to surprise you, enchant you, thrill you and to give you a trip worth a lifetime.
- Basheshwar Mahadev Temple
Believed to be built in 8th century, Basheshwar Mahadev Temple, also known as Visveshvara Mahadev Temple is regarded as the largest stone temple in Kullu Valley of Himachal Pradesh.