- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Anakapalli 18h 30m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 K R Puram 09:40 Tin Factory 10:10 Marathahalli 10:20 SilkboardKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/52342 Fare Details Rs2342 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Anakapalle Bye Pass -NA- → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Hoskote - Flyover Entrence Bus Stop 07:10 K R Puram 07:15 Tin Factory Flyover 07:30 Indira Nagar B D A Complex 07:40 Coroporation Circle 07:45 Ananda Rao Circle S R S Travels 08:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsScania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.4/51559 Fare Details Rs1559 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:15 Anakapalle 19h 5m → 10:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Hoskote 09:15 KR puram 09:20 ITI gate 09:30 Tin Factory 09:40 Mahadevapura 09:50 Marathahalli 10:00 Bellandur 10:05 Hsr layout 10:10 Silkboard 10:20 KalasipalyamRajesh TransportsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/52178 Fare Details Rs2178 - Sleeper
Rs2283 - Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Anakapalli 9348502299,04033559999 17h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 K R Puram - Near: Hp Petrol Bunk, Towards TIN Factory 08:40 TIN Factory 09:00 Marathahalli 09:15 Bellandur 09:55 Madiwala - Near Police Station 10:00 Silk Board - Towards Marthahalli 10:45 Corporation Circle Towards Shanthi NagarOrange Tours And Travels PlatinumVolvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1) 3.3/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
Rs2152 - Sleeper
Rs2205 - Sleeper
Rs2257 - Sleeper
- 16:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:05 Anakapalle 17h 25m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Kolar 09:00 Hoskote 09:30 Kr Puram 09:45 Tin Factory 10:00 Hal 10:15 Marathalli 10:30 Bellandur 10:40 Hsr Layout 10:50 Silk Board 11:00 Madiwala 11:15 Lalbagh 11:30 Corporation 11:45 Anand Rao CircleMorning star travelsVolvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.3/51559 Fare Details Rs1559 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Anakapalli 18h 0m → 11:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:30 K R Puram 11:40 Tin Factory 12:00 Marsthahalli 12:20 Silkboard 12:30 MadiwalaKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.5/52342 Fare Details Rs2342 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Anakapalle to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Anakapalle to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Anakapalle to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Anakapalle to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1559 on Anakapalle to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Anakapalle Bangalore bus route?
78 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Anakapalle to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Anakapalle to Bangalore bus route leaves at 15:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2342.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Anakapalle?
The last bus for Anakapalle to Bangalore route leaves at 17:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2342.
Who are the popular operators on the Anakapalle to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Anakapalle to Bangalore bus route are Komitla Travels , SRS Travels , Rajesh Transports and Orange Tours And Travels Platinum .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Anakapalle to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Anakapalle Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Anakapalle Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...