- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Anakapalli 14h 15m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 ChennaiKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/51375 Fare Details Rs1375 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Anakapalli 13h 0m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 ChennaiKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2) 3.1/51249 Fare Details Rs1249 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:20 Anakapalli 13h 40m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Red hills 07:50 Madhavaram 08:15 Anna nagar 08:30 KOYAMBEDUOrange Tours & TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.2/51585 Fare Details Rs1585 - Sleeper
Rs1659 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 By Pass 13h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Red Hills 07:10 Madhavaram 07:15 Anna Nagar 07:30 KoyembeduSri Krishna TravelsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2) 4.3/51275 Fare Details Rs1275 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Anakapalli 13h 0m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 ChennaiKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.9/51585 Fare Details Rs1585 - Sleeper
Rs1659 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Anakapalle to Chennai
How many buses are running between Anakapalle to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Anakapalle to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Anakapalle to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1249 on Anakapalle to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Anakapalle Chennai bus route?
159 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Anakapalle to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Anakapalle to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1375.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Anakapalle?
The last bus for Anakapalle to Chennai route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1375.
Who are the popular operators on the Anakapalle to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Anakapalle to Chennai bus route are Kaveri Travels , Sri Krishna Travels , Orange Tours & Travels and Komitla Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Anakapalle to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Anakapalle Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Anakapalle Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Anakapalle
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Anakapalle
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.