- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 By Pass 13h 0m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Red Hills 07:15 Madhavaram 07:30 Anna Nagar 08:00 KoyembeduKaveri TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/51244 Fare Details Rs1244 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:20 Anakapalli 9348502299,04033559999 14h 10m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Red Hills 07:50 Madhavaram- 08:15 Padi 08:30 KoyambeduOrange tours and travelsVolvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1) 3.1/51627 Fare Details Rs1627 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
Rs1732 - Sleeper
Rs1785 - Sleeper
- Get 10.0 % Extra OFF More18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 By Pass 13h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Red Hills 07:10 Madhavaram 07:15 Anna Nagar 07:30 KoyembeduSri Krishna TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Anakapalli 18:45 PANDU ORANGE TOURS & TRAVELS 12h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 KoyambeduVks TransportA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/53150 Fare Details Rs3150 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Ankapalli 14h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Gummadipudi 08:35 R M K College 08:40 REDHILLS 08:45 Madhavaram Flyover 08:51 Padi (flyover) 08:52 Retteri 08:55 Anna Nagar 09:00 Koyembedu 09:05 vadapalani 09:10 Ashok Pillar 09:12 Guindy 1 09:15 Guindy 2 09:20 Saidapet court 09:25 Anna University 09:30 Adiyar 09:35 Tidel Park 09:40 Velachery 09:45 Perungudi 09:50 Thuraipakkam 09:55 Sholinganallur 10:00 Satyabhama university 10:05 Navalur Tollgate 10:10 SiruseriYamani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/52257 Fare Details Rs2257 - Sleeper
Rs2362 - Sleeper
- Get 10.0 % Extra OFF More20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Anakapalli 12h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 ChennaiSri Krishna TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1) 2.5/51631 Fare Details Rs1631 - Sleeper
Rs1717 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Anakapalle to Chennai
How many buses are running between Anakapalle to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Anakapalle to Chennai. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 7 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Anakapalle to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1244 on Anakapalle to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Anakapalle Chennai bus route?
169 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Anakapalle to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Anakapalle to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:15. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1244.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Anakapalle?
The last bus for Anakapalle to Chennai route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2257.
Who are the popular operators on the Anakapalle to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Anakapalle to Chennai bus route are Kaveri Travels , Sri Krishna Travels , Orange tours and travels and Vks Transport .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Anakapalle to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Anakapalle Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Anakapalle Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.