- 06:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:59 ANAND 4h 30m → 11:29 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:29 BHAVNAGARGSRTCNon A/C Seater (2+3) 3.8/5134 Fare Details Rs134 - Seater
- 08:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:00 ANAND 4h 15m → 12:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 12:15 BHAVNAGARGSRTCEXPRESS 4.7/5123 Fare Details Rs123 - Seater
- 20:49 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:58 Ekta Travels, Near Adarsh Hotel,SHAMARKHA CHOKDI 5h 30m → 02:19 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:19 Kala Nada - 9979881586 02:19 Ram Mantra Mandir Sanskar Mandal - 9979881586 02:19 Talaja Jakat Naka -9979881586HK Hirani TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)410 Fare Details Rs410 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:57 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:44 Vallabh vidyanagar x 23:57 Janta chowkdi 2h 45m → 02:42 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:42 Nari chokadiAtithi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Anand to Bhavnagar
How many buses are running between Anand to Bhavnagar on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Anand to Bhavnagar. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Anand to Bhavnagar bus route?
The minimum fare for on Anand to Bhavnagar bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Anand Bhavnagar bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Anand to Bhavnagar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Anand to Bhavnagar bus route leaves at 06:59. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹134.
When does the last bus leaves for Bhavnagar from Anand?
The last bus for Anand to Bhavnagar route leaves at 08:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹123.
Who are the popular operators on the Anand to Bhavnagar bus route?
Top operators on the Anand to Bhavnagar bus route are GSRTC , Atithi Travels and HK Hirani Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Anand to Bhavnagar Bus Offers & Promos
Anand Bhavnagar Bus Schedule & Info
Anand Bhavnagar Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Anand
Top Bus routes from Bhavnagar
Top Trains from Anand
Hotels in Bhavnagar
Popular attractions in Bhavnagar
- Blackbuck National Park
Located near Vallabhipur in District Bhavnagar of Gujarat, the open grassland of Bhal region was declared as Blackbuck National Park in July 1976. Covering an area of 34.52 sq. km, the park is a popular wildlife destination and is mainly known as the abode of endangered blackbucks. It is also home to other animals like wolf, nilgai, jackal, jungle cat and fox.
- Bhavnagar Lock Gate
The city of Bhavnagar is strategically located from major tourist attractions around the place and has been the proud home to several notable writers, poets, reformists, socialists, educationists and freedom fighters. It houses the Piram bet and Velavadar Black Buck National Park, two natural heritage sites. With numerous hotspots in its kitty, the city has a past equally prominent as its present.
- Mangalsinhji Mahal Palace
A marvellous depiction of traditional Kathiawari architectural principles, the Mangalsinhji Mahal Palace of Bhavnagar is a significant landmark in the city centre that narrates the life and culture of the royal family of Maharajkumar Mangalsinhji Takhatsinhji. At the same time, the palace represents the brilliant craftsmanship of the ancient rulers of Bhavnagar.
Nilambag, this Ex Royal palace is at present known as a royal heritage hotel. The hotel reflects the magnificence of ........