- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Ganesh Chokadi , 9925034771 19:15 Town Hall , Anand 19:16 New Bus Stand, 9925034771 19:20 Sardarbaug Police Choki- 9925034771 19:25 Samrkha Chokdi, Anand 9h 50m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Bhuj , Shree sahjanand Travels (nr.6th window,opp.s.t.stand)Shree Sahjanand TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5660 Fare Details Rs660 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Umiya Park Society (Opp Honda Showroom) 19:30 Ganesh Chowkdi (Nr. Shiv Dundhalaya) 19:35 Borsad Chowkdi (Opp. Chamunda Mata Temple) 19:40 Town Hall (Opp Anand Law College) 19:45 New Bus Stand (Ramani Travels Nr. Sub Way) 19:50 Samarkha Chowkdi (Nr. Hotel Anand Corner) 9h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:25 Vardhman Nagar 04:35 RTO 04:38 GK General Hospital 04:40 Jubilee Circle 04:45 Jay Nagar 04:47 Umanagar 04:50 MirzaparRamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Arman Travels (H.K Travels) 10h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 BhujH.k. travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Ganesh Chokdi,Anand 20:15 Sabras Hotel (Anand) 20:15 vidhyanagar nana bajar 20:15 Eagle Meldi Travels - Nana Bazar 9h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Bhuj Nagar Palika,9825804763 05:30 R. T. O. Circle 9825804763 05:30 Vardhman Nagar 05:30 General Hospital 05:30 Jubeli Circle 05:30 Madhapar Bus StandShree swaminarayan travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Anand Express Highway 10h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 RTO Relocation Site Opp VBCChartered BusA/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Ganesh Chowkdi (Patel Tours & Travels-9898821813) 21:00 Shamarkha Chowkdi - Shrinath travels - 9408202262 9h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Jal Seva Circle 06:15 Jubilee Circle 06:15 Kukma Bus Stand 06:15 Madhapar ( S A Coldrinks & Pan ) 06:15 RTO Circle (RTT Bus Service) - 9601531432 06:15 Ratnal Bus Stand 06:15 Shekhpir - 9825321449RTT Bus ServiceNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 On Express Highway Anand 9h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Bhuj 07:15 R.T.O CircleGhanshyam TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Anand to Bhuj
How many buses are running between Anand to Bhuj on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Anand to Bhuj. Out of which 10 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 8 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Anand to Bhuj bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Anand to Bhuj bus route leaves at 16:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹242.
When does the last bus leaves for Bhuj from Anand?
The last bus for Anand to Bhuj route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Anand to Bhuj bus route?
Top operators on the Anand to Bhuj bus route are GSRTC , Shree Sahjanand Travels , Ramani Travels and H.k. travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Anand to Bhuj Bus Offers & Promos
Anand Bhuj Bus Schedule & Info
Anand Bhuj Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Anand
Top Bus routes from Bhuj
Top Trains from Anand
Top Trains from Bhuj
Popular attractions in Bhuj
- Kutch Museum
To explore beyond the tangible charm of Gujarat, one that will dig deep and bring-out historical facts and secrets that have long been hidden in its bosom, the Museum of Kutch should be explored. Renowned as Gujarat's oldest museum, the Kutch Museum has the largest existing collection of the Kshatrapa inscriptions, samples of the now-extinct Kutchi script and the local currency of Kutch- Kori.
- Sharad Bagh Palace
This place was owned by Maharao and later after his death it is turned into a small museum. Tended gardens in .............
- Prag Mahal
It is made up of new marble and sandstone during the 19th century. Durbar Hall and the clock tower are .........