- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Arman Travels (H.K Travels) 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 BhujH.k. travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Shree Sahjanand Travels (Hetal Travels). Ganesh Chokadi 19:00 Sardarbaug Police Choki- New Bus Stand , 9825801354 19:00 Ganesh Chokadi , 9825801354 9h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Bhuj , Shree sahjanand Travels (nr.6th window,opp.s.t.stand)Shree Sahjanand TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)660 Fare Details Rs660 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Ganesh Chowkdi (Patel Tours & Travels-9898821813) 19:35 Toun Holl - 9825321449 19:40 Anand New Bus Station ( Netone Enterprise-9033422740) 19:45 Shamarkha Chowkdi - Shrinath travels 8h 45m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Dudhai 04:15 A.M.W. Gate (Kanaiyabe) 04:15 BKT Gate (Padhar) 04:15 Shekhpir - 9825321449 04:15 RTO Circle (RTT Bus Service) - 9601531432 04:15 Madhapar ( S A Coldrinks & Pan ) 04:15 Jubilee CircleRTT Bus ServiceNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Umiya Park Society (Opp. Honda Showroom) 19:30 Ganesh Chowkdi (Nr. Shiv Dugdhalaya) 19:35 Borsad Chowkdi (Opp. Chamunda Mata Temple) 19:40 Town Hall (Opp. Anand Law Collage) 19:45 New Bus Stand (Ramani Travels, Nr . Sub Way) 19:50 Samarkha Chowkdi (Hotel Anand Corner) 9h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:25 Vardhman Nagar 04:45 Jay Nagar 04:50 Mirzapar 04:47 Umanagar 04:40 Jubilee Circle 04:38 GK General Hospital 04:36 RTORamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Ganesh Chokdi,Anand 20:15 Sabras Hotel (Anand) 20:15 vidhyanagar nana bajar 20:15 Eagle Meldi Travels - Nana Bazar 9h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 BhujShree swaminarayan travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 On Express Highway, Anand 9h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 R.T.O Circle 07:00 BhujGhanshyam TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Anand to Bhuj
How many buses are running between Anand to Bhuj on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Anand to Bhuj. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Anand to Bhuj bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹550, AC bus is ₹700, Sleeper bus is ₹700 on Anand to Bhuj bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Anand Bhuj bus route?
185 seats for Non AC, 36 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Anand to Bhuj bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Anand to Bhuj bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹560.
When does the last bus leaves for Bhuj from Anand?
The last bus for Anand to Bhuj route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Anand to Bhuj bus route?
Top operators on the Anand to Bhuj bus route are Ramani Travels , Ghanshyam Travels , RTT Bus Service and Shree swaminarayan travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Anand to Bhuj Bus Offers & Promos
Anand Bhuj Bus Schedule & Info
Anand Bhuj Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Anand
Top Bus routes from Bhuj
Top Trains from Anand
Top Trains from Bhuj
Hotels in Bhuj
Popular attractions in Bhuj
- Kutch Museum
To explore beyond the tangible charm of Gujarat, one that will dig deep and bring-out historical facts and secrets that have long been hidden in its bosom, the Museum of Kutch should be explored. Renowned as Gujarat's oldest museum, the Kutch Museum has the largest existing collection of the Kshatrapa inscriptions, samples of the now-extinct Kutchi script and the local currency of Kutch- Kori.
- Aina Mahal
Indian history considers it to be one of the elegant monuments in Bhuj, Gujarat. And why won't it, because Aina Mahal is the finest example of Indian palaces that was built with touches of European influences. It was built during the reign of Rao Lakhpatji under the craftsmanship of the famous architect Ram Singh Malam.
- Prag Mahal
It is made up of new marble and sandstone during the 19th century. Durbar Hall and the clock tower are .........
- Sharad Bagh Palace
This place was owned by Maharao and later after his death it is turned into a small museum. Tended gardens in .............