- 02:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:50 Angamaly 0h 50m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 ThrissurGalaxy ToursA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)523 Fare Details Rs523 - Semi Sleeper
- 02:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:50 Angamaly 0h 50m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Sakthan Thamburan bus standGalaxy ToursA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)472 Fare Details Rs472 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Angamaly 1h 0m → 23:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:01 Kodakara 23:25 Thrissur 23:59 Trissur 00:30 TrissurCOCHIN ExpressLeyland A/C Seater (2+2)472 Fare Details Rs472 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Angamaly to Thrissur
How many buses are running between Angamaly to Thrissur on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Angamaly to Thrissur. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Angamaly to Thrissur bus route?
The minimum fare for on Angamaly to Thrissur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Angamaly Thrissur bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Angamaly to Thrissur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Angamaly to Thrissur bus route leaves at 02:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹523.
When does the last bus leaves for Thrissur from Angamaly?
The last bus for Angamaly to Thrissur route leaves at 22:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹472.
Who are the popular operators on the Angamaly to Thrissur bus route?
Top operators on the Angamaly to Thrissur bus route are Galaxy Tours and COCHIN Express .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Angamaly to Thrissur Bus Offers & Promos
Angamaly Thrissur Bus Schedule & Info
Angamaly Thrissur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Angamaly
Top Bus routes from Thrissur
Top Trains from Angamaly
Top Trains from Thrissur
Hotels in Thrissur
Popular attractions in Thrissur
- Institute of Mural Painting
Established in the year 1989, the Guruvayoor Devaswom’s Institute of Mural Painting is situated in the East Wada of Guruvayoor Temple. Its history dates back to the year 1970 when a fire mishap in the Guruvayur Temple Complex damaged Sreekoviland the paintings on the three walls. While decorating the walls as a part of the renovation, the authorities observed a lack of qualified artists who could do the required kind of paintings.
- Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran
Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran is the only historical place which reflects the history of the city. Thrissur was ruled by........
- Athirapally Falls
Nestled at a distance of hardly 78 km away from the Cochin town, Athirapally falls is a famous picnic spot in Thrissur. You will find an incredible view of......
- Nava Mukunda Temple
This temple is located on the banks of river Bharathapuzha in Thirunavaya and is dedicated to Nava Mukunda, a form of .......