- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Valia Chowkdi 11h 50m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:50 Arvindo Hospital 06:00 Mari mata Choraya 06:10 Raj Maholla 06:20 Teen Emli 06:20 Navlakha 06:40 MusakkhediS N TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Valiya Chowkdi 11h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Aurobindo Hospital 07:10 Radission Squre 07:15 Velocity Cinema 07:20 Bengali Square 07:25 Pipliyahana Sqaure Papa Bakery 08:00 Teen Imli SquareIntercity Travels (Indore)A/C Sleeper (2+1)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Valia chokdi 11h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Raj Mohalla 07:30 Chhotigwaltoli 07:30 Teen imli square (essar petrol pump)Aadi Raj TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 19:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Shrinath travel agency valia chokdi/7228034514 9h 10m → 05:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:05 Vijay nagarShrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.Volvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 4.5/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 20:09 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:09 Valiya chokdi 0261-2340900,9924357804, 10h 1m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Aurobindo hospital 06:10 Gangawal-raj mohalla 06:10 Vijay nagar 06:10 Bada ganpati square 06:10 Chandan nagar 06:10 Collector office 06:10 Marimata chouraha 06:10 Teen imli squareSky TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+2) 1.2/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Ankleshwar valia chokdi- 90819 59590 - 90819 59591 8h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Chandan nagar 05:55 Gangawal-raj mohalla 06:15 Aurobindo hospitalSkycity TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Anklesvar to Indore
How many buses are running between Anklesvar to Indore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Anklesvar to Indore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Anklesvar to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 840 on Anklesvar to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Anklesvar Indore bus route?
35 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Anklesvar to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Anklesvar to Indore bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹900.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Anklesvar?
The last bus for Anklesvar to Indore route leaves at 19:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Anklesvar to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Anklesvar to Indore bus route are S N Travels , Skycity Travels , Shrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd. and Sky Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Anklesvar to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Anklesvar Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Anklesvar Indore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Anklesvar
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Anklesvar
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.
- Annapurna Temple
Annapurna, meaning the 'giver of food and nourishment', is a Hindu goddess who is worshipped by Hindu community since time immemorial. Dedicated to the lord, the Annapurna Devi Temple stands as one of the most believed pilgrimage sites of Indore that is thronged by devotees round the year. Here, the deity is seen holding a ladle and a container in her hands, which signifies that those who worship her, will always be flourishing with food and never suffer from hunger and starvation.