- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Annavaram 13h 0m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 ChennaiKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/51375 Fare Details Rs1375 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Annavaram 12h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 KOYAMBEDU 07:45 Anna nagar 07:15 Madhavaram 07:00 Red hillsOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Annavaram 12h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Central Railway Station 07:45 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus Pickup) 07:15 Madhavaram Roundana 07:05 Redhills Tollgate 07:30 Koyembedu New Parveen TerminusParveen TravelsMercedes Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Annavaram 12h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 KOYAMBEDU 07:45 Anna nagar 07:15 Madhavaram 07:00 Red hillsOrange Tours & TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 Annavaram 11h 35m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 ChennaiKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Annavaram Bye- Pass 11h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Madhavaram 07:30 Anna Nagar 07:00 Red Hills 08:00 KoyembeduSri Krishna TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/52625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Annavaram 11h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Siruseri 08:10 NAVALUR-AGS 08:05 sathyabama univercity OMR 08:00 SHOLLINGANALLUR 07:55 Perungudi 07:50 TIDEL PARK 07:45 MADHYA KAILASH -Railway Station 07:40 Anna university 07:35 SAIDAPET Bus Stand 07:30 Guindy. 07:25 Ashok Pillar 07:20 VADAPALANI. 07:15 Koyambedu 07:10 Koyembedu (Old Thirumangalam) 07:05 Annanagar West 07:00 Lucas TVS 06:55 Kolathur 06:50 Madhavaram Roundtana 06:40 Redhills Tollgate 06:30 RMK Engg College 06:00 Tada - SricityYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Annavaram 11h 35m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 ChennaiKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Annavaram to Chennai
How many buses are running between Annavaram to Chennai on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Annavaram to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Annavaram to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹1375, Sleeper bus is ₹1375 and ₹1365 for AC Volvo on Annavaram to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Annavaram Chennai bus route?
, 87 seats for AC and 162 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Annavaram to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Annavaram to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1375.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Annavaram?
The last bus for Annavaram to Chennai route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1375.
Who are the popular operators on the Annavaram to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Annavaram to Chennai bus route are Orange Tours & Travels , Kaveri Travels , YBM Travels and Sri Krishna Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Annavaram to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Annavaram Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Annavaram Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Annavaram
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Annavaram
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.