- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Ganesapuram 21:30 Annur 8h 25m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 Pallavaram 05:20 Chrompett 05:10 Thambaram Hindu Mission Hospitol No 2 05:05 Perugalathur 05:00 Vandalur 04:50 Guduvancheri 04:45 Srm College 04:35 Singa Perumal Koil 04:25 Mahendhra City 04:15 Chengalpatu Toll Gate 04:00 melmaruvathur 05:55 Koyembedu 05:50 Vadapalani 05:45 GuindyAlandur Court Opp 05:35 AirportNational Travels CHNNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Annur 8h 30m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Sriperumbudur Stop 05:00 Kanchipuram Bypass 06:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 05:55 Vadapalani 05:50 Ashok Pillar 05:45 Guindy Kathipara Bridge 05:40 Porur 05:30 PoonamalleSri Ganapathy TRAVELS [KOVAI EXPRESS]Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.9/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Annur 8h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 kanchipuram bypass 04:30 vellore 04:00 vaniyambadi 06:50 vellachery 06:45 tharamani 06:40 srp tools 06:35 tidal park 06:30 madhya kailash 06:25 GUINDY 06:15 ashok pillar 06:10 Vadapalani 06:00 Koyambedu 05:45 poonamalee 05:30 sriperumbudurKBS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Annur 8h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Srm 05:00 Mahindracity 04:45 Chengalpattu Tollgate 06:00 Koyambedu 05:55 Ashokpillar 05:50 Guindy 05:45 Pallavaram 05:40 Chrompet 05:35 Tambaram 05:30 PerungalathurKRC Travel AccessA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Annur Bus Stop 8h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Kanchipuram Bypass 06:05 Sriperumbudur 06:15 Poonamallee 06:25 Porur 06:30 Ramapuram 06:35 Guindy 06:40 Ekkatuthangal 06:45 ashok pillar 06:50 Vadapalani 07:00 KoyambeduBSP TravelsLeyland Non A/C Sleeper KingSize Family (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Annur 8h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Koyembedu 07:15 Maduravoyal 07:00 Porur Toll Gate 06:40 Vandalur Cresent Engineering 06:35 Guduvancherry Bus Stand 06:30 Srm University 06:25 Maraimalar Nagar Bus Stand 06:20 Singaperumal Kovil 06:20 Ashokpillar 06:15 Mahendracity Main Entrance 06:10 Guindy 06:00 Chengulpet Toll Gate 06:00 Pallavaram Bus Stand 05:30 PerungulathurTexcity servicesNon A/C Seater (1+1+1) 3.5/5470 Fare Details Rs470 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Annur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Annur to Chennai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Annur to Chennai. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Annur to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹470, AC bus is ₹700, Sleeper bus is ₹700 on Annur to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Annur Chennai bus route?
65 seats for Non AC, 30 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Annur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Annur to Chennai bus route leaves at 21:30. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Annur?
The last bus for Annur to Chennai route leaves at 22:15. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹750.
Who are the popular operators on the Annur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Annur to Chennai bus route are Texcity services , KRC Travel Access , National Travels CHN and BSP Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Annur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Annur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Annur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.