- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Appikatla 9063800125,04033559999 8h 5m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Lbnagar 04:55 Dilsukhnagar - Near Megha Theatre Beside Rs Brothers 05:10 KOTI 05:15 NAMPALLY 05:20 Lakdikapool - Near Bank Of Baroda 05:25 Ameerpet- Near Big Bazar 05:45 Bharathnagar - Opp Lakshmi Kala Theater 05:55 Kukatpally-Near Vodafone Store 06:00 J N T U 06:00 KPHB - Near Ramdevrao Hospital 06:05 Nizampet , Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump 06:10 Miyapur - Near Samsung Plaza 06:15 Chandanagar- City Bus Stop 06:45 Bachupally:Near signal towards miyapur route 07:00 Gandimaisamma 07:15 Dundigal Orange Tours and Travels garage,near ORROrange tours and travelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5480 Fare Details Rs480 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs635 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs675 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Appikatla 7h 35m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:55 Dilsukh Nagar 04:58 Lakdikapool 05:00 Panjagutta 05:00 SR Nagar 05:15 K P H B 05:20 Kukatpally 05:20 JNTU 05:25 LB Nagar 05:25 Miyapur 05:30 BhelLakshmi Gayatri TravelsNON A/C Hi-Tech (2+2) 3.4/5419 Fare Details Rs419 - Seater
Rs449 - Seater
- 21:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:55 appikatla 7h 5m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BHEL 05:00 Chandanagar 05:00 Nizampet 05:00 Kukatpally 05:00 KPHB 05:00 Ameerpet 05:00 LB NagarUppalapati TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.3/5416 Fare Details Rs416 - Seater
- 21:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:55 Appikatla 9246415553,04033559999 8h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Lbnagar 05:10 Dilsukhnagar - Near Megha Theatre Beside Rs Brothers 05:25 KOTI 05:30 NAMPALLY 05:35 Lakdikapool - Near Bank Of Baroda 05:40 Ameerpet- Near Big Bazar 06:00 Bharathnagar - Opp Lakshmi Kala Theater 06:10 Kukatpally-Near Vodafone Store 06:15 J N T U 06:15 KPHB - Near Ramdevrao Hospital 06:20 Nizampet , Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump 06:30 Miyapur - Near Samsung Plaza 06:40 Chandanagar- City Bus Stop 07:10 Bachupally:Near signal towards miyapur route 07:30 GandimaisammaOrange tours and travelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs829 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs882 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs934 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Appikatla 6h 40m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 L.B.Nagar 04:50 Dilsukhnagar 05:00 Lakidi-ka-pool 05:10 Ameerpet 05:15 S R Nagar 05:30 Kukatpally 05:35 KPHB 05:45 Miyapur 05:50 Chandanagar 06:00 LingampallySri Krishna TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/53150 Fare Details Rs3150 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Appikatla to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Appikatla to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Appikatla to Hyderabad. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Appikatla to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Appikatla to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 21:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹480.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Appikatla?
The last bus for Appikatla to Hyderabad route leaves at 21:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹630.
What are the boarding points for Appikatla to Hyderabad Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Appikatla are Appikatla 9063800125,04033559999 , Appikatla and Appikatla 9246415553,04033559999 .
What are the dropping points in Hyderabad for the Appikatla Hyderabad bus route?
Dropping points in Hyderabad for this route are SR Nagar , Miyapur , LB Nagar , Nampally and Panjagutta .
Who are the popular operators on the Appikatla to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Appikatla to Hyderabad bus route are Orange tours and travels , Lakshmi Gayatri Travels , Uppalapati Travels and Sri Krishna Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Appikatla to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Appikatla Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Appikatla Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
Talk about Hyderabad and Charminar is the first thing that your lips utter ....
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Nehru Zoological Park
Also called as Hyderabad Zoo, Nehru Zoological Park was established in the year 1959 ....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......