- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Ariyalur 5h 50m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Chengalpet Bypass 03:40 Maraimalainagar 03:45 Guduvancheri Bus Terminus 03:50 Urapakkam 03:55 Vandalur 04:00 Perungalathur 04:05 Tambaram Hindu 04:10 Chrompet 04:15 Pallavaram 04:20 Alandur court 04:25 Ashok Pillar ANJAPPAR HOTEL 04:30 Koyambedu Omni Bus TerminusSri Srinivasa BusNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.2/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Ariyalur 6h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpet Bypass 04:10 Maraimalainagar 04:15 Guduvancheri Bus Terminus 04:20 Urapakkam 04:25 Vandalur 04:30 Perungalathur 04:35 Tambaram Hindu 04:40 Chrompet 04:45 Pallavaram 04:50 Alandur court 04:55 Ashok Pillar ANJAPPAR HOTEL 05:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus TerminusSri Srinivasa BusA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
- 23:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:20 Bus Stand, Ariyalur 6h 10m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Perungalathur 05:15 Tambaram Hindu 05:30 KoyambeduFAREENA-SHBR TRAVELSLeyland Non A/C Seater Maharaja push back (2+2)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater
- 23:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 Keezhapalur 23:20 Ariyalur 6h 15m → 05:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chengalpatu Toll Gate 04:30 Srm Collage 04:45 Perungalathur 05:00 Tambaram 05:10 Guindy 05:20 Ashok Pillar 05:45 KoyambeduPR TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 4.1/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater
- 23:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:35 Ariyalur 5h 30m → 05:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Chengalpattu Toll Plaza 03:55 Vandalur 04:10 Perungulathur Sriram Gate 04:30 Thambaram Indu Mission Hospital 04:35 Chromepet 04:40 Pallavaram Bus Stand 04:45 Airport 04:55 Guindy Aalandhur Court 05:10 Ashokpillar Kfc 05:15 Koyambedu Election OfficeMargic TransportsNon A/C Push Back (2+2)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Ariyalur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Ariyalur to Chennai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Ariyalur to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Ariyalur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ariyalur to Chennai bus route leaves at 22:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹350.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Ariyalur?
The last bus for Ariyalur to Chennai route leaves at 23:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹400.
Who are the popular operators on the Ariyalur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Ariyalur to Chennai bus route are Sri Srinivasa Bus , TNSTC , FAREENA-SHBR TRAVELS and PR Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ariyalur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Ariyalur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Ariyalur
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Ariyalur
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.