- 03:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:30 Armoor 3h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Medchal 06:10 Suchitra 06:15 Bownepally 06:20 Paradise 06:25 Lakdi Ka Pool 06:30 Punjagutta 06:35 S R Nagar 06:35 Ameerpet 06:40 Erragadda 06:45 Bharat Nagar 06:50 Kukatpally 06:50 K P H B 06:55 Nizampet 06:55 Miyapur 07:00 Madinaguda 07:05 Chandanagar 07:10 Rc PuramMorning star travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)724 Fare Details Rs724 - Sleeper
Rs829 - Sleeper
- 06:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:40 Mamidipally x road 3h 40m → 10:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:15 Kompally 09:20 Suchitra 09:30 Bowenpally 09:40 Jbs 10:20 PutlibowliGDR Tours and TravelsBharat Benz A/C Seater (2+1)366 Fare Details Rs366 - Seater
- 07:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:00 Armoor 1 0 3h 15m → 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 JBS 11:25 PutliBowliOrange tours and travelsIsuzu A/C (2+2)346 Fare Details Rs346 - Seater
- 07:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:00 Mamidipally x road 4h 0m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:50 Kompally 10:00 Suchitra 10:10 Bowenpally 10:20 Jbs 11:00 PutlibowliGDR Tours and TravelsBharat Benz A/C Seater (2+1)397 Fare Details Rs397 - Seater
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Armoor 1 0 3h 45m → 21:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:20 Medchal 21:40 Kompally - Opp Cine Planet 21:45 Suchitra -Opposite To Swagath Grand HotelOrange tours and travelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)577 Fare Details Rs577 - Sleeper
Rs630 - Sleeper
Rs682 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Armoor 1 04033559999 3h 45m → 21:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:45 Suchitra -Opposite To Swagath Grand HotelOrange tours and travelsA/C Seater (2+1)367 Fare Details Rs367 - Seater
- Get 10.0 % Extra OFF More18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Armoor 3h 50m → 21:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:40 Lakdi-ka-pool 21:50 ParadiseDiwakar TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)367 Fare Details Rs367 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Armur to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Armur to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Armur to Hyderabad. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 7 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Armur to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 367 on Armur to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Armur Hyderabad bus route?
49 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Armur to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Armur to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 03:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹724.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Armur?
The last bus for Armur to Hyderabad route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹367.
Who are the popular operators on the Armur to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Armur to Hyderabad bus route are Orange tours and travels , GDR Tours and Travels , Morning star travels and Diwakar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Armur to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Armur Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Armur Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
Talk about Hyderabad and Charminar is the first thing that your lips utter ....
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Nehru Zoological Park
Also called as Hyderabad Zoo, Nehru Zoological Park was established in the year 1959 ....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......