- 07:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:15 ASHTI 07:20 KADA FACTORY 07:35 KADA 07:45 DHANORA 8h 15m → 15:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:30 DADAR EAST 16:00 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 00:00 MAITRI PARKMSRTCDAY ORDINARY275 Fare Details Rs275 - Seater
- 08:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:15 KADA 8h 5m → 16:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:20 MANKHURD 16:25 MAITRI PARK 16:30 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 16:45 MUMBAI CENTRALMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY410 Fare Details Rs410 - Seater
- 09:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:10 ASHTI 09:30 KADA 9h 5m → 18:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:15 BORIVALI NANCY COLONYMSRTCDAY ORDINARY220 Fare Details Rs220 - Seater
- 09:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:15 ASHTI 09:20 KARKHANA 09:30 KADA 09:35 DHANORA 09:40 WAGHLUJ 6h 55m → 16:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:10 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 16:15 DADAR EAST 19:00 MUMBAI CENTRALMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY275 Fare Details Rs275 - Seater
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 BEED 18:10 ASHTI 18:40 KADA 19:00 WAGHLUJ 9h 25m → 01:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:55 MANKHURD RLY. STN. 02:00 MAITRI PARK 04:30 DADAR EASTMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS615 Fare Details Rs615 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 BEED 21:00 ROHATWADI 22:20 ASHTI 9h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 MANKHURD 05:50 MAITRI PARK 05:55 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 06:00 SION 06:05 DADAR B.M.T.C. 06:10 PAREL 06:15 MUMBAI CENTRALMSRTCSHIVSHAHI SLEEPER710 Fare Details Rs710 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Ashti-bus stand 7h 21m → 05:36 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:11 Kalyan by pass 05:26 Thane 05:26 Thane(w) 05:36 Mulund 05:41 Bhandup 05:46 Vikroli(e) 06:16 Goregaon (e) 06:21 Malad(e) 06:26 Kandivali(e) 06:36 Mumbai (borivali) 06:36 National park 06:41 Dahisar(e)Sagar Travels Sagar Express(Vai Kalyan,Thane)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1900 Fare Details Rs1900 - Sleeper
Rs1950 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Ashti-bus stand 7h 36m → 05:51 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:06 Ulhasnager 05:16 Kalyan 05:26 Bypass (kalyan) 05:26 Bhiwandi (kalyan bypass) 05:36 Mumra(toolnaka) 05:39 Thane-majiwada 05:41 Thane weat 05:41 Thane-teenhathnaka 05:51 Mulund west 05:51 Mulund- toolnaka 05:56 Bhandup 05:56 Bhandup west 06:01 Vikroli 06:06 Powai iit 06:16 Jogeshwari 06:21 Goregaon 06:21 Goregaon east 06:31 Malad east 06:41 Kandivali 06:51 Natitional park 06:51 Borivali (east) 06:56 Dahiser check naka 07:01 Meera bhaindar 07:01 Merarad-bahinder (highway) 07:05 KashimeraSagar Travels Sagar Express(Vai Kalyan,Thane)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1400 Fare Details Rs1400 - Sleeper
Rs1450 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Ashti-bus stand 6h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Panvel 05:35 Kamothe 05:35 Kalamboli 05:40 Kharghar 05:45 CBD (Belapur) 05:50 Nerul 06:00 Vashi 06:05 Chembur 06:10 Sion 06:15 Dadar 06:25 Lalbaug 06:30 Crawford Market 06:30 Mumbai CSTSagar Travels Sagar (Vai-Pune-Panvel)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1900 Fare Details Rs1900 - Sleeper
Rs1950 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ashti to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Ashti to Mumbai on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Ashti to Mumbai. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ashti to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Ashti to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ashti Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ashti to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ashti to Mumbai bus route leaves at 07:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹275.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Ashti?
The last bus for Ashti to Mumbai route leaves at 09:10. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹220.
Who are the popular operators on the Ashti to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Ashti to Mumbai bus route are MSRTC , Sagar Travels Sagar Express(Vai Kalyan,Thane) and Sagar Travels Sagar (Vai-Pune-Panvel) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ashti to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Ashti Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Ashti Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.