- 20:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 Athikadai 7h 55m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:40 Melmaruvathur 03:15 Chengalpattu Bypass 03:35 Mahindra City 03:40 Singaperumal Kovil 03:45 Maraimalainagar 03:50 SRM University 03:55 Kattankulathur 04:00 Guduvanchery 04:05 Urapakkam 04:10 Vandalur Cresent College 04:15 Perungalathur 04:20 Tambaram 04:25 Pallavaram 04:30 Airport 04:35 Guindy(Kathipara Bridge) 04:40 Ashok Pillar Near KFC 04:45 Thousand Light 04:50 Egmore 05:00 Koyambedu(Rohini Theatre)Asbath TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+1)399 Fare Details Rs399 - Seater
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Aathikadai 8h 10m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Thiruvanmiyur 05:00 KoyembeduRathimeena travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)460 Fare Details Rs460 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Athikadai Raahath Office 7h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kelambakkam 04:20 Vandalur Zoo 04:25 Perungalathur Shriram Gateway 04:35 Tambaram 04:40 Chrompet 04:50 Airport 05:10 Kathipara Bridge Bus Stop 05:15 T Nagar 05:25 Koyambedu Lanson Toyota 05:45 MannadyRaahath TransportNon A/C Seater (2+2) 4.3/5430 Fare Details Rs430 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Athikadai to Chennai
How many buses are running between Athikadai to Chennai on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Athikadai to Chennai. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Athikadai to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Athikadai to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:35. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹399.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Athikadai?
The last bus for Athikadai to Chennai route leaves at 20:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹460.
Who are the popular operators on the Athikadai to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Athikadai to Chennai bus route are Asbath Travels , Rathimeena travels and Raahath Transport .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Athikadai to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Athikadai Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Athikadai
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.