- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Attingal Bismi Travels 13h 50m → 07:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 Bommasandra 07:05 Electronic City 07:10 Hosur Kallada 07:10 Silk Board 07:15 Bommanahalli 07:15 Lalbag 07:20 Dairy Circle 07:30 Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji Medicals) 08:00 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.4/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Attingal 12h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Salem Bye Pass 05:30 Hosur 05:40 Attibelle 05:45 BOMMASANDRA 05:50 Electronic City 06:10 Bommanahalli 06:15 Silk board 06:30 Madiwala 06:35 Diary Circle 06:40 Lal Bagh 06:45 KalasipalayamKallada Travels G4Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.1/51500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:05 Attingal Bismi Travels 13h 20m → 10:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Madiwala 10:25 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/52532 Fare Details Rs2532 - Sleeper
Rs2637 - Sleeper
- 22:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Attingal Bismi Travels 13h 55m → 12:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:05 Bommasandra 11:10 Bommanahalli 11:10 Silk Board 11:10 Dairy Circle 11:15 Electronic City 11:30 Madiwala 11:40 Lalbag 11:59 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.1/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Attingal to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Attingal to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Attingal to Bangalore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Attingal to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1365 on Attingal to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Attingal Bangalore bus route?
44 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Attingal to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Attingal to Bangalore bus route leaves at 17:15. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1470.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Attingal?
The last bus for Attingal to Bangalore route leaves at 22:35. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1365.
Who are the popular operators on the Attingal to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Attingal to Bangalore bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and Kallada Travels G4 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Attingal to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Attingal Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Attingal Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Attingal
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...