- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Attur 9952666958,04433559999 10h 50m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Villupuram Bypass 04:45 Chengalpet Toll Gate. 04:55 Mahindra City 05:00 SRM UNIVERCITY 05:05 Guduvanchery 05:10 Urpakkam 05:15 Vandalur 05:20 Perungalathur 05:20 Thambaram Hindu Mission Hospital No 2 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 AirPort 05:35 Pallavaram 05:45 Guindy 05:50 AshokPillar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:00 KoyambeduOrange tours and travelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5930 Fare Details Rs930 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 South Attur 20:25 North Attur 11h 25m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Tambaram 07:45 KoyambeduSri SMS TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs799 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs899 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Attur 9952666958,04433559999 9h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Villupuram Bypass 05:15 Chengalpet Toll Gate. 05:25 Mahindra City 05:30 SRM UNIVERCITY 05:35 Guduvanchery 05:40 Urpakkam 05:45 Vandalur 05:50 Perungalathur 05:55 Thambaram Hindu Mission Hospital No 2 06:00 Chrompet 06:05 Pallavaram 06:10 AirPort 06:15 Guindy 06:20 AshokPillar 06:25 Vadapalani 06:30 KoyambeduOrange tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51207 Fare Details Rs1207 - Sleeper
Rs1312 - Sleeper
Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Attur(Thoothukudi) 10h 30m → 08:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:45 KoyambeduNimmadhi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
Rs892 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Attur(Thoothukudi) to Chennai
How many buses are running between Attur(Thoothukudi) to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Attur(Thoothukudi) to Chennai. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Attur(Thoothukudi) to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1229 on Attur(Thoothukudi) to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Attur(Thoothukudi) Chennai bus route?
17 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Attur(Thoothukudi) to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Attur(Thoothukudi) to Chennai bus route leaves at 10:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹914.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Attur(Thoothukudi)?
The last bus for Attur(Thoothukudi) to Chennai route leaves at 10:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹914.
What are the boarding points for Attur(Thoothukudi) to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Attur(Thoothukudi) are Aatthur , Attur(Thoothukudi) and Attur 9952666958,04433559999 .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Attur(Thoothukudi) Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are Chrompet , Perungalathur , SRM University , Chengalpattu and Tambaram .
Who are the popular operators on the Attur(Thoothukudi) to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Attur(Thoothukudi) to Chennai bus route are SRM Transports , Orange tours and travels , Sri SMS Travels and Nimmadhi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Attur(Thoothukudi) to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Attur(Thoothukudi) Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Attur(Thoothukudi) Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.