- 00:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:00 Jagdamba travels 8h 10m → 08:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:10 Polo VictoryGill travelsVolvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 17:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:31 Jalon choraha 8h 54m → 02:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:25 Near r s post officeShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Khanpur chauraha 8h 45m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Ajmeri Pulia 04:30 Gopal Wadi 04:45 Gurudwara modeSamay Shatabdi Travels Pvt LtdNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.2/5504 Fare Details Rs504 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs616 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Kalpana travels khanpur chouraha 9h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Hasanpura Flyover 06:00 Kalpana Chembers 06:00 Ajmeri PuliaKalpana Travels Pvt. Ltd.Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Khanpur chauraha 10h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Ajmeri PuliaSamay Shatabdi Travels Pvt LtdNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)482 Fare Details Rs482 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs538 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs594 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Kalpana travels(khanpur chauraha) 9h 30m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Ajmeri Pulia 07:45 Kalpana ChembersKalpana Travels KanpurNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Kalpana travels khanpur chouraha 8h 45m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Hasanpura Flyover 08:00 Kalpana Chembers 08:00 Ajmeri PuliaKalpana Travels Pvt. Ltd.A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)525 Fare Details Rs525 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs683 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs788 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Auraiya to Jaipur
How many buses are running between Auraiya to Jaipur on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Auraiya to Jaipur. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Auraiya to Jaipur bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹800 for AC Volvo on Auraiya to Jaipur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Auraiya Jaipur bus route?
and 66 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Auraiya to Jaipur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Auraiya to Jaipur bus route leaves at 00:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Jaipur from Auraiya?
The last bus for Auraiya to Jaipur route leaves at 00:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹800.
Who are the popular operators on the Auraiya to Jaipur bus route?
Top operators on the Auraiya to Jaipur bus route are Samay Shatabdi Travels Pvt Ltd , Kalpana Travels Pvt. Ltd. , Kalpana Travels Kanpur and Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Auraiya to Jaipur Bus Offers & Promos
Auraiya Jaipur Bus Schedule & Info
Auraiya Jaipur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Auraiya
Top Bus routes from Jaipur
Top Trains from Jaipur
Hotels in Jaipur
Popular attractions in Jaipur
- Hawa Mahal
Hawa Mahal or the Palace of the Winds is one of the most famous tourist attraction of Jaipur and is ...
- Jantar Mantar
If you love astronomy then Jantar Mantar is the perfect place for you as it houses various astronomical instruments. It is...
- Govind Dev Ji Temple
The temple of Govind Devji ( an incarnation of Lord Krishna) is widely known as one of the most revered and remarkable tourist attractions of India. It is located in the City Palace complex. The popular belief about the image in the temple is that it looks similar to Lord Krishna’s look during his incarnation on earth. Originally the idol was placed in the temple of Vrindavan in Uttar Pradesh. Later it was brought to Jaipur by Raja Sawai Jai Singh, an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna and the temple was built in 1735 CE.
- City Palace
The monument is located in the heart of the Pink City, Jaipur. It was built by the founder...