- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Somnath Travels,Beed Bypass,Opp renuka Mata Kaman,Nr.Icici Atm 11h 15m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 HyderabadJakhar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Near D MART , Opp. Ciigma Hospital , Aurangabad 12h 15m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Feelkhana 09:10 Liberty Office No.07799446272 09:00 Paradise- Near Yatri Nivas Hotel 09:20 NampallyShree khurana travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51600 Fare Details Rs1600 - Sleeper
Rs1700 - Sleeper
- 21:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:21 Baba Petrol Pump 11h 14m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Bowenpally 08:45 Afzalgunj 08:15 Paradise 08:45 Nampally 08:30 Lakdi-ka-poolKaleswari TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.3/5950 Fare Details Rs950 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1250 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1350 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Opp.hotel panchvati parking nr baba petrol pump. 12h 30m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Siddiambar bazarShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 manmandir terminus adalat road 11h 40m → 09:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:40 Bowenpally.Indani travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Aurangabad to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Aurangabad to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Aurangabad to Hyderabad. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Aurangabad to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹800, AC bus is ₹1575, Sleeper bus is ₹1575 on Aurangabad to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Aurangabad Hyderabad bus route?
106 seats for Non AC, 59 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Aurangabad to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Aurangabad to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 17:15. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Aurangabad?
The last bus for Aurangabad to Hyderabad route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹800.
Who are the popular operators on the Aurangabad to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Aurangabad to Hyderabad bus route are Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified , Indani travels , Shree khurana travels and Jakhar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Aurangabad to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Aurangabad Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Aurangabad Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Aurangabad
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Aurangabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....