- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Opp. Sigma Hospital 19:45 Nagar Naka 9h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Choithram Mandi Square 04:30 Rajendra Nagar 04:30 Navlakha Harshdeep Tower Citizen Travels 04:30 Bhanwarkuwan 04:30 Teen Imli 04:30 Railway Station 04:30 RauCitizen TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 New punjab travels oasis chowk pandarpur midc waluj 19:30 Eagle travels easy day mall dargha road 19:45 Hotel panchwati opp karanpura maidan near baba petrol pump 20:00 Nagar naaka 9h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Navlakha 05:30 Railway stationPawan Travels IndoreNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Manmandir terminus adalat road.. 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Navlakha bus stand 05:15 Railway station 05:30 Vijay nagarManmandir Travels AurangabadNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Easy day mall, dargah road 21:30 Opp hotel panchwati karnapura chowk, aiurangabad 21:45 Nagar naka dhulia road, aurangabad 8h 34m → 05:49 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:49 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Easy day mall, dargah road 21:30 Opp hotel panchwati karnapura chowk, aiurangabad 21:45 Nagar naka dhulia road, aurangabad 8h 34m → 05:49 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:49 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.1/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Humsafar Travels Easy Day Mall (D Mart) 9373899995,02406503838 21:45 Humsafar Travels Shop No B8 Dwarka Regime, Near Chunnilal Petrol Pump 02402241022,9373999995 21:55 Humsafar Travels (Railway Station) 22:00 Karnapura Ground Signal Opp.Panchwati Hotel 02402241022,02402359375 8h 50m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 Dhakkan Wala Kuwa 06:40 Dhariwal Travels 06:50 Maharashtra Travels IndoreHumsafar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Manmandir travels - adaalat road 8h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Rajendra nagar 06:30 Navlakha square 06:35 Teen imli square near shakti fuel station opp masjidRTS RoyalStar Manmandir TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Manmandir travels - adaalat road 7h 25m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Teen imli squareRTS RoyalStar Manmandir TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Aurangabad to Indore
How many buses are running between Aurangabad to Indore on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Aurangabad to Indore. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 6 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Aurangabad to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Aurangabad to Indore bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹360.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Aurangabad?
The last bus for Aurangabad to Indore route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹700.
What are the boarding points for Aurangabad to Indore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Aurangabad are Adalat Road , Railway Station , Waluj , Others and Cigma Hospital .
What are the dropping points in Indore for the Aurangabad Indore bus route?
Dropping points in Indore for this route are Vijay Nagar , Bhawarkuan , Rau , Navlakha and Others .
Who are the popular operators on the Aurangabad to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Aurangabad to Indore bus route are Hans Travels , RTS RoyalStar Manmandir Travels , MSRTC and Citizen Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Aurangabad Indore Bus Services
Aurangabad is a famous tourist place in Maharashtra and houses two UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Interestingly, the citys culture, language and cuisine are heavily influenced by Hyderabad. On the other hand, Indore is the largest city (by population) and the commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh. It is an important educational centre as it is the only city in India to have both the IIT and the IIM. Aurangabad and Indore are located at a distance of 410 km from each other via National Highway 3. Tourists can take buses from Aurangabad to Indore which are provided by various tour operators on a regular basis.
Some of the main bus operators offering frequent buses on Aurangabad to Indore bus route are Hans Travels, RTS Royal Tourist Service Pvt. Lt. and Manmandir Motel and Travels Pvt. Ltd ( Dhariwal NAC Slp ). Passengers can choose from two coaches like Non A/C Sleeper and A/C Sleeper. The total travel time between the two cities may vary between minimum 8h 35m and maximum 9h 20m. You can book economical bus tickets of Aurangabad to Indore on Goibibo.com. For information on bus operators, fares and coach type, visit Goibibo's online bus booking page.
The first bus departs for Indore at 20:00 p.m. and the last bus at 23:00 p.m. There are 9 boarding points and 4 dropping points to choose from, so please visit Goibibos online bus ticket booking page in order to locate your nearest one. Aurangabad offers its visitors many amazing tourist attractions like Chini Mahal, Sunheri Mahal, Nizamshahi Mahal, Damri Mahal etc. Indore too has many places of interest for leisure travellers such as Khajrana Ganesh Mandir, Kanch Mandir, Lal Bagh Palace, Patalpani Waterfall and Indore White Church.
Aurangabad to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Aurangabad Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Aurangabad Indore Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.