- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Bus stand 9h 35m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:55 KoyambeduJRS Happy TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Avanam 8h 50m → 05:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Chengalpattu 03:55 Vandalur 04:10 Perungalathur 04:30 Tambaram 04:35 Chromepet 04:40 Pallavaram 04:45 Airport 04:55 Guindy 05:10 Ashokpillar 05:20 KoyembeduMargic TransportsNon A/C Push Back (2+2)440 Fare Details Rs440 - Seater
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Avanam 9h 45m → 06:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Perungalathur SBLToffice 05:00 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:10 Crompet Bus Stand 05:20 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:30 GUINDY 06:05 Koyambedu 9840900852Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLTNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 Avanam 10h 5m → 06:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 THIRUVANMIYUR VEERAS 9840920926 05:10 Adayar signal Arihant park bldg entrance 05:15 Mathyakailash temple 05:25 ANNA UNIVERSITY MAINGATE 9840920928 06:10 SAIDAPET COURT OPP PALLAVAN DEPOT 9840920928 06:20 Guindy Indian bank horse statue 06:30 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 06:40 KoyambeduShri Baghyalakshhmi Travels(SBLT)A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Avanam 9h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Perungalathur SBLToffice 05:25 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:35 Crompet Bus Stand 05:45 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:55 GUINDY 06:30 Koyambedu 9840900852Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
Rs600 - Sleeper
- 20:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 Avanam 9h 45m → 06:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 Perungalathur SBLToffice 05:35 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:45 Crompet Bus Stand 05:55 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 06:05 GUINDY 06:40 Koyambedu 9840900852Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLTA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Avanam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Avanam to Chennai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Avanam to Chennai.
When does the first Avanam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Avanam to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Avanam?
The last bus for Avanam to Chennai route leaves at 20:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹577.
Who are the popular operators on the Avanam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Avanam to Chennai bus route are Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT , Shri Baghyalakshhmi Travels(SBLT) , JRS Happy Travels and Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Avanam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Avanam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Avanam Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Avanam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.