- 13:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 Ayyampet Bus Stand 13:30 Rajagiri Bus Stand 7h 0m → 20:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:50 Perungalathur 20:30 KoyembeduRathimeena travelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 13:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:45 Ayyampettai 7h 15m → 21:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:30 Perungulathur Bus Stand 20:00 Tambaram 20:15 Pallavaram Bus Stand 20:45 Airport 20:50 Guindy Aalandhur Court 21:00 Koyembedu Omni Bus StandMargic TransportsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.7/5535 Fare Details Rs535 - Sleeper
Rs556 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Ayyampettai 7h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Kelambakkam 04:40 Vandalur 04:45 Perungalathur 04:55 Tambaram 05:00 Chrompet 05:05 Pallavaram 05:10 Guindy 05:20 Ashokpillar 05:25 Vadapalani 05:30 KoyambeduKRC Travel AccessA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5733 Fare Details Rs733 - Sleeper
Rs787 - Sleeper
Rs838 - Sleeper
Rs892 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Ayyampettai 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:35 Chengalpet Toll 03:40 Mahindira City 03:45 Maraimalai Nagar 03:50 SRM College 03:55 Guduvancherry 04:00 Urappakkam 04:05 Vandalur 04:10 Perungalathur 04:15 Tambaram Hindu Mission 04:20 Chrompet 04:25 Pallavaram 04:30 Airport 04:35 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 04:40 Guindy 04:50 Ashok Pillar 04:55 Vadapalani 05:00 KoyambeduTranz king travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Ayyampettai 7h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Sholingananallur 04:50 Thiruvanmiyur - Near Thiyagaraja Theatre 05:00 Adyar Signal 05:05 Madhya Kailash Temple 05:15 Anna University 06:00 Saidpet Court 06:10 Guindy (ECR) 06:15 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 06:20 Vadapalani 06:30 Koyembedu -SBLT OfficeShri baghyalakshmi travels (sblt)A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1155 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Ayyampettai 7h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Kelambakkam 04:45 Vandalur 05:00 Perungulathur Bus Stand 05:10 Tambaram 05:20 Pallavaram Bus Stand 05:30 Airport 05:40 Guindy Aalandhur Court 06:00 Koyembedu Omni Bus StandMargic TransportsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5535 Fare Details Rs535 - Sleeper
Rs577 - Sleeper
- 22:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:55 Ayyampet Bus Stand 22:55 Rajagiri Bus Stand 6h 35m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Perungalathur 05:30 KoyembeduRathimeena travelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Ayyampet 6h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Chengalpat Toll Gate 04:15 Singaperumalkoil 04:15 Mahindra City 04:20 Maraimalai Nagar 04:25 POTHERI SRM University 04:30 Guduvanchery 04:35 Urapakkam 04:40 Vandalur 04:45 Perungalathur 04:50 Tambaram 04:55 Chrompet 05:00 Pallavaram 05:05 Meenambakkam Airport 05:10 Guindy 05:15 Ekkattuthangal 05:20 Ashok Pillar 05:25 Vadapalani 05:30 Koyambedu CMBT 05:45 KolathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Ayyampet Bus Stand 23:00 Rajagiri Bus Stand 6h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Perungalathur 05:30 KoyembeduRathimeena travelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Ayyampet 6h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpat Toll Gate 04:45 Mahindra City 04:50 Singaperumalkoil 04:55 Maraimalai Nagar 05:00 POTHERI SRM University 05:05 Vandalur 05:10 Perungalathur 05:15 Tambaram 05:20 Pallavaram 05:20 Chrompet 05:25 Guindy 05:30 Ekkattuthangal 05:35 Ashok Pillar 05:40 Vadapalani 05:45 Koyambedu CMBT 05:50 Annanagar West 05:55 Lucas TVS 06:00 KolathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ayyampettai to Chennai
How many buses are running between Ayyampettai to Chennai on the daily basis?
10 buses are running between Ayyampettai to Chennai.
When does the first Ayyampettai to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ayyampettai to Chennai bus route leaves at 13:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Ayyampettai?
The last bus for Ayyampettai to Chennai route leaves at 13:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹535.
Who are the popular operators on the Ayyampettai to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Ayyampettai to Chennai bus route are Rathimeena travels , Margic Transports , YBM Travels and KRC Travel Access .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 9 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ayyampettai to Chennai Bus Offers & PromosView All Bus Offers
Ayyampettai Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Ayyampettai Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.