- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Bajpe 20:46 sunkadkatte 20:47 kinikambla 10h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Nelamangal Srisai Travels 05:05 8th Mile Bus Stop 05:15 Goragunte Palya 05:20 Govardhan 05:25 Rajajinagar Navarang 05:30 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 05:35 Rt Nagar Pragathi Tourist 05:40 Hebbal Bus stop 05:45 Nagavara Manyata Embassy Park 06:35 Hennur Cross 06:40 Ganesh Bakery Kammanahalli 06:45 Banaswadi Uttam Sagar 06:50 Horamavu Signal 06:52 Ramamurthi Nagar Skywalk Bus Stop 06:55 Tin Factory Fly Over Entrance 07:00 K R Puram Extension Bus StopPragathi Tourist CorporationNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Bajpe Bus Stop 20:52 Kenjar 10h 10m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:55 Nelamangala (Byepass) (D) 05:05 8th Mile Circle (D) 05:10 Jalahalli Cross (D) 05:15 Goraguntepalya (D) 05:20 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station (D) 05:26 Rajajinagar Metro Station 05:30 Vijaya Nagar Magadi Road Toll Gate (D) 05:42 Majestic Bus Stand (D) 05:45 Race Course Sugama Tourist 05:55 Mekhri Circle 06:00 R T Nagar Police Station 06:05 Hebbal Police Station 06:15 Yelahanka New Town Nesara Travels 06:30 Nagavara Manyata Tech Park 06:41 Kammanahalli Ganesh Bakery 06:45 Banasawadi Uttam Sagar Hotel 06:52 Ramamurthy Nagar 06:55 Jyothi Puram Tin Factory (Tpt) 07:00 K R Puram Opp Government HospitalSugama TouristNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5560 Fare Details Rs560 - Sleeper
Rs610 - Sleeper
Rs660 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More20:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 BAJPE OPP SERVICE BUSSTAND 8h 35m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Nelamangala 04:53 Jalahalli Cross 04:55 8th Mile Rachana Travels 05:00 Yeshwantpur Circle 05:05 Rajajinagar Navarang Theater 05:15 Anand Rao Circle Mejestic 05:30 R T Nagar Shilpa Travels 05:31 Hebbal Bus Stop 05:33 Nagavara Opp Udupi Upahara 05:35 Hennur Cross 05:40 Ganesh Bakery Kammanahalli 05:42 Banaswadi Uttam Sagar Hotel 05:43 Horamavu Opp M K Retail 05:44 Ramamurthi Nagar Opp Hotel Inchara 05:46 Kasturi Nagar 05:50 Tin Factory Fly Over Entrance 05:55 Marathahalli Opp Kalamandir 05:56 Mahadevapura Fly Over Entrence 06:00 Marathahalli Krishna Travels 06:10 Bellandoor Flyover End 06:15 HSR LayoutAdinatheshwara RoadlinesNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Bajpe Bus Stand 8h 25m → 05:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:05 Nelamangala Circle 05:10 Jalahalli Cross 05:15 Goruguntepalya 05:20 Yashwanthpur Circle 05:25 Navarang Cirlce 05:30 Malleshwaram Bus Stop(Near Kc General Hospital) 05:35 Swathi Durgamba Office (Near Apollo Hospital) 05:40 Ananda Rao Circle ( Near Shiva Sai Temple ) 05:45 Race Cource Road 05:50 M G Road Trinity Metro Station 05:55 Indiranagar Near B.D.A. Complex Old Madras Road 06:00 Koramangala Durgamba Office 06:05 Madivala Near Mazid Opp Police Station 06:10 Silk Board Junction 06:15 Electronic City Tole gate 06:20 Bommasandra Rao Travels (Near Esi Hospital) 06:30 Narayana HridayalayaDurgamba MotorsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bajpe to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Bajpe to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Bajpe to Bangalore.
When does the first Bajpe to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bajpe to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Bajpe?
The last bus for Bajpe to Bangalore route leaves at 20:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Bajpe to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Bajpe to Bangalore bus route are Pragathi Tourist Corporation , Sugama Tourist , Adinatheshwara Roadlines and Durgamba Motors .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bajpe to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Bajpe Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Bajpe Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...