- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Balehonnur (Rambapuri Mata) 9h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:03 Nelamangala 04:45 Yeshwanthpur 04:55 Navrang circle 05:00 MAJESTICPooja travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Balehonnur 6h 20m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 8th Mile 04:30 Jalahalli 04:40 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 04:45 Rajajinagar 05:00 Ananda Rao Circle S R S Travels 05:15 Kalasipalyam 05:30 Vidya Peetha 05:45 Deve Gowda petrol bankSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 BALEHONNUR 22:48 KADABAGERE 22:50 SANGAMESWARA PETTE 22:52 KANNATHI 7h 20m → 06:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 NELAMANGALA 05:15 MADANAYAKANAHALLI 05:18 8th Mile 05:19 Parle G Toll gate 05:20 PEENYA 05:25 JALAHALLI 05:30 GURGUNTE PALLYA 05:32 YESWANTH PURA 05:40 NAVRANG 05:50 MEGESTIC 05:55 SRINGERI SHARADHA MATTA 06:00 Ramakrishna Ashrama Cir 06:05 VIDYAPEETA CIRCLE 06:10 KAMAKYA 06:13 DEVEGOWDA PETROL BUNK 06:15 PADMANABANAGAR 06:20 jJ P NAGAR 6TH PHASE 06:25 J D MARA SIGNAL 06:27 BELEKAHALLI SIGNAL 06:30 ARKERE 06:35 VIJAYABANK LAYOUTLV TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5733 Fare Details Rs733 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Ballehonnuru 23:10 Kadabikere Busstop 23:15 Sangameshwarapete 23:20 Kanathi Busstop 7h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 Jalahalli Cross (D) 05:30 Navarang Circle (D) 05:40 Majestic Anandrao Circle 05:45 Race Course Sugama Tourist 06:05 Corporation Circle (D) 06:06 Lalbagh 06:08 Basavanagudi Ashram Circle (D) 06:10 Hanumanth Nagar 06:10 Vidya Peeta / Shankarnag Circle 06:12 Kathriguppe 06:15 Padmanabha Nagar 06:20 Konanakunte Cross 06:30 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc DepoSugama TouristNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 22:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:55 Ballehonnuru 23:20 Kadabikere Busstop 23:25 Sangameshwarapete 23:30 Kanathi Busstop 6h 35m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Jalahalli Cross (D) 05:05 Yeshwanthpur Goverdana Theatre 05:10 Navarang Circle (D) 05:25 Majestic Anandrao Circle 05:30 Race Course Sugama Tourist 05:40 Corporation Circle (D) 05:50 Lalbagh 05:55 Basavanagudi Ashram Circle (D) 06:00 Hanumanth Nagar 06:01 Vidya Peeta / Shankarnag Circle 06:05 Kathriguppe 06:10 Padmanabha Nagar 06:20 Konanakunte Cross 06:25 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc DepoSugama TouristNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Balehonnur to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Balehonnur to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Balehonnur to Bangalore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Balehonnur to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Balehonnur to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Balehonnur?
The last bus for Balehonnur to Bangalore route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹733.
Who are the popular operators on the Balehonnur to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Balehonnur to Bangalore bus route are Sugama Tourist , Pooja travels , SRS Travels and LV Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Balehonnur to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Balehonnur Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Balehonnur
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
- 6251City Center - Mg Road / Near, Bangalore
- 3029R.M.V. 2nd Stage
- 4698City Center - Mg Road / Near, Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...