- 13:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:15 Malani travels 9h 30m → 22:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:45 ShahibaugJai Bajrang Travel AgencyNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Chatriyo ka morcha 8h 30m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 ShahibaugM R TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5578 Fare Details Rs578 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs945 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Chatriyo ka morcha 8h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Shahibaug 05:15 Bus stand (geeta mandir)M R TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Balotra 21:35 Jasol phata 8h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Adalaj Circle 06:10 Bus stand (chandkheda) 06:20 Sabarmati Toll Naka 06:25 R.T.O Circle 06:30 ShahibaugJain Travels Dekho India DekhoNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Balotra 22:05 Jasol phata 8h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Adalaj Circle 06:40 Bus stand (chandkheda) 06:50 Sabarmati Toll Naka 06:55 R.T.O Circle 07:00 ShahibaugJain Travels Dekho India DekhoA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Balotra to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Balotra to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Balotra to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Balotra to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Balotra to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Balotra Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Balotra to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Balotra to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 13:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1100.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Balotra?
The last bus for Balotra to Ahmedabad route leaves at 13:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1100.
Who are the popular operators on the Balotra to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Balotra to Ahmedabad bus route are Jain Travels Dekho India Dekho , M R Travels and Jai Bajrang Travel Agency .
Balotra to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Balotra Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Balotra Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Balotra
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Balotra
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.