- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Kalasipalayam RKT 20:15 Shanthi Nagar Double Road 20:45 Madiwala RKT 21:00 Silk Board RKT 21:15 Electronic City Toll 21:25 chandapura 21:30 Bommasandhra 21:45 Attibele Tollgate 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kumbakonam New Bus Stand RKTRKT Tours and TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 WILSON GARDEN(KPN) 20:30 BOMMANAHALLI(KPN) 20:45 BOMMACHANDRA(KPN) 8h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 KumbakonamK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5830 Fare Details Rs830 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:30 Kalasipalyam 20:45 Wilsongarden 21:00 Madiwala 21:15 BommanahalliS R S Travels 21:30 Bommsandra SRS Travels 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 KumbakonamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5949 Fare Details Rs949 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Kalasipalayam Muskaan Trv 9980145454 21:15 Double road 9741547864 21:45 Madivala RKT Tour and Travels Near Police Station 9741547864 21:50 Silk Board9980145454 22:05 Electonic City Toll Gate9980145454 22:30 Athipalli Toll Gate9980145454 7h 45m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 KumbakonamUniversal travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Kalasipalayam RKT 21:45 Shanthi Nagar Double Road 22:15 Madiwala RKT 22:20 Silk Board RKT 22:30 Electronic City Toll 22:40 chandapura 22:45 Bommasandhra 23:00 Attibele Tollgate 9h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Kumbakonam New Bus Stand RKTRKT Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Kalasipalayam A V Road 22:10 Lalbhag Double Road Bus Stop 22:25 St John medical college main gate sarjapur main road 22:30 Silkboard infrontof Renault car showroom 22:35 Electronic city toll 22:40 Attibele toll 8h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KumbakonamRathimeena travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 4.3/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bangalore to Kumbakonam
How many buses are running between Bangalore to Kumbakonam on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Bangalore to Kumbakonam. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bangalore to Kumbakonam bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 850 on Bangalore to Kumbakonam bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bangalore Kumbakonam bus route?
4 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bangalore to Kumbakonam bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bangalore to Kumbakonam bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Kumbakonam from Bangalore?
The last bus for Bangalore to Kumbakonam route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1039.
Who are the popular operators on the Bangalore to Kumbakonam bus route?
Top operators on the Bangalore to Kumbakonam bus route are RKT Tours and Travels , K.P.N , Rathimeena travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bangalore to Kumbakonam Bus Offers & Promos
Bangalore Kumbakonam Bus Schedule & Info
Bangalore Kumbakonam Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Bus routes from Kumbakonam
Top Trains from Bangalore
Top Trains from Kumbakonam
Hotels in Kumbakonam
Popular attractions in Kumbakonam
- Nageswaran Temple
Located in the heart of Kumbakonam, on the Porthamari Road, the Nageswaran Temple is one of the oldest and most prominent temples in the state of Tamil Nadu. The temple holds great religious, as well as historical significance, making it a very popular attraction amongst devotees and tourists alike. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this Hindu temple sees the Lord in the form of Nagaraja, the serpent king.
Dharasuram is the place located about 4 km from the city. It is famous for its temple, which was constructed by ......
- Kumbeswarar Temple
One of the prominent Saivite temples of Tamil Nadu, Kumbeswarar temple is located in the heart of Kumbakonam at Big Bazaar Street. Covering an area of 2803.91 square metre, the temple has a height of 228.6 metre and a breadth of 76.8 metre.
- Adi Kumbeswarar Temple
Adi Kumbeswarar Temple is situated in the centre of the city. It spreads over thirty thousand square feet. There are three Praharas and ....