- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Kalasipalayam 21:00 Madivala 21:05 Silkboard 21:20 Electronic City 11h 45m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Munnar Ccs Comuter Education (Pickup Van/Bus)Cumbum TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/52450 Fare Details Rs2450 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 20:15 Kalasipalyam 20:30 Wilsongarden 20:45 Madiwala 21:15 Bommsandra SRS Travels 11h 45m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 MunnarSRS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51449 Fare Details Rs1449 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Kalasipalayam 21:30 Madivala 21:35 Silkboard 21:50 Electronic City 11h 15m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Munnar Ccs Comuter Education (Pickup Van/Bus)Cumbum TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/52550 Fare Details Rs2550 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Tin Factory (Pickup Van/Bus) 19:45 Marathahalli (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:00 Old Airport Road (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:15 Indira Nagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:30 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 20:30 Domlur Fly Over (Pickup Van/Bus) 21:00 koramangala (Pickup Van/Bus) 21:00 Kalasipalayam 21:30 Madiwala 21:45 Electronic city Tollgate 22:00 Bomsandra 22:30 Hosur 11h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 MunnarRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/52205 Fare Details Rs2205 - Sleeper
- 21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Kalasipalayam 21:30 Majestic 21:50 Shanthi Nagar 22:20 Madiwala Police Station 22:30 Silk Board 22:35 Bommanahalli 22:45 Electronic City 22:55 Bommachandra 23:05 Chandapura 23:15 Attibele 12h 20m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Udumalapet To Munnar Is (Van Or Bus Drop) (Pickup Van/Bus)Jai Hanuman TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/51416 Fare Details Rs1416 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1573 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 WILSON GARDEN(KPN) 22:00 KALASIPALAYAM(KPN) 22:45 BOMMANAHALLI(KPN) 23:00 BOMMACHANDRA(KPN) 12h 45m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 MunnarK.P.NNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/52000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 KALASIPALAYAM(KPN) 22:30 MADIWALA(KPN) 23:00 BOMMANAHALLI(KPN) 23:15 BOMMACHANDRA(KPN) 12h 30m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 MunnarK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/52150 Fare Details Rs2150 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Jaalahalli Cross 18:50 Gangamma CirclePick Up By Mini Bus Pickup Van/Bus 19:15 MathikerePick Up By Mini Bus 19:30 Kalasipalyam KP 19:30 YeshwanthpurPick Up By Mini Bus Pickup Van/Bus 20:15 Domlur 21:00 Anand Rao Circle 22:00 MADIWALA 22:05 Silk Board Infront Of Girias Show Room 22:20 Electronic City Toll 22:25 Bommasandra 23:00 Hosur 11h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 MunnarGreenLine Travels And HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/52362 Fare Details Rs2362 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Anand Rao Circle 22:15 Kalasipalayam 22:45 Madiwala 23:10 Electronic city Tollgate 23:15 Bomsandra 23:45 Hosur 11h 30m → 09:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:45 Munnar ( udumalaipet to munnar will be travelled by minibus)Royal TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/51800 Fare Details Rs1800 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Kalasipalayam 22:40 Shanthi nagar 22:50 christ college 23:00 St. John's Medical College 23:20 Silk Board 23:25 Bommanahalli 23:35 Electronic City 11h 30m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Udumalpet - Munnar(Vandrop)Thangamayil TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51996 Fare Details Rs1996 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bangalore to Munnar
How many buses are running between Bangalore to Munnar on the daily basis?
10 buses are running between Bangalore to Munnar. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Bangalore to Munnar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bangalore to Munnar bus route leaves at 20:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2450.
When does the last bus leaves for Munnar from Bangalore?
The last bus for Bangalore to Munnar route leaves at 21:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2000.
What are the boarding points for Bangalore to Munnar Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Bangalore are Shanthinagar , Domlur , Indiranagar , Jalahalli and Hosur .
What are the dropping points in Munnar for the Bangalore Munnar bus route?
Dropping points in Munnar for this route are Udumalpet , Munnar , Munnar , Munnar and Munnar Ccs Comuter Education (Pickup Van/Bus) .
Who are the popular operators on the Bangalore to Munnar bus route?
Top operators on the Bangalore to Munnar bus route are Cumbum Travels , Royal Travels , K.P.N and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 9 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bangalore Munnar Bus Services
Bangalore and Munnar are awesome travel destinations of the Indian state of Karnataka and Kerala respectively. While Bangalore is famous for its beautiful gardens, Munnar is known for its tea plantations. Bangalore is located on the Deccan Plateau at a height of over 900m above sea level and Munnar is situated at the confluence of three rivers namely Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly. The two places are located at a distance of approximately 490 km from each other via National Highway 7. Travellers planning a trip from Bangalore to Munnar can board buses from Bangalore to Munnar that run at regular intervals.
Around 5 buses run in a day between the cities under bus operators like Polymer Travels, SRS Travels and Sarathi Holidays. As per comfort and affordability, passengers can choose from a fleet of available coaches like Non A/C Sleeper, Non A/C Semi Sleeper and A/C Sleeper. The travel time may vary from minimum 10h 0m to maximum 14h 0m, depending on bus type, operator chosen and road condition. For online booking of Bangalore to Munnar bus tickets and details on bus fares, timing, operators and cancellation policy, visit Goibibo.com.
The first bus departs from Bangalore at around 19:00 p.m. and the last bus departs at around 22:30 p.m. As there are 13 boarding points and 3 dropping points of Bangalore to Munnar buses, passengers should click on Goibibos online bus booking page to check their nearest location. Before leaving Bangalore, one must not forget to visit the citys must see tourist attractions like ISKCON Temple, HAL Aerospace Museum, Bangalore Fort and Tipu Sultans Summer Palace. A trip to Munnar is incomplete without exploring its beautiful places of interest like Kolukkumalai Tea Estate, Anamudi Peak, Kundala Dam Lake, Photo Point and Attukal Waterfalls.
Bangalore to Munnar Bus Offers & Promos
Bangalore Munnar Bus Schedule & Info
Bangalore Munnar Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Munnar
Popular attractions in Munnar
- Echo point
The sight of gentle rolling tea gardens, aroma of freshly plucked tea leaves and floating clouds bowing down to kiss the misty mountain peaks define Munnar- one of the most picturesque towns of Kerala. In this quaint charming postcard like town of Munnar, Echo Point rests an as exquisite place to visit. Its uniqueness lies in its natural echo characteristic, where on screaming your voice returns reverberates to you.
- Tea Museum
The Tea Museum was inaugurated by Tata Tea which is a major producer of packaged tea so as to keep the history of tea plantation in India intact. The museum showcases production of tea and some of its finest methods of production.
- Eravikulam National Park
The Eravikulam National Park is located along the crest of western ghats in Idukki. It extends along 97 sq.kms of land and has the largest population of endangered (IUCN) Nilgiri Tahr (Hemitragus hylocrius).
- Muniyara Dolmens
Located a few kilometres from Munnar, the Muniyara Dolmens are magnificent prehistoric dolmens. Dolmens are ideally three or more stone place atop each other and a huge capstone.