- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 20:15 Kalasipalyam 20:30 Wilsongarden 20:45 Madiwala 20:50 Silk Board Towards Madiwala Police station & Darga 21:15 Bommsandra SRS Travels 10h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Srs Travels MunnarSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5899 Fare Details Rs899 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Tin Factory Pickup Van/Bus 19:45 Marathahalli Pickup Van/Bus 20:00 Old Airport Road Pickup Van/Bus 20:15 Indira Nagar Pickup Van/Bus 20:30 Domlur Fly Over Pickup Van/Bus 20:30 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 21:00 Kalasipalayam 21:00 koramangala pickup Van/Bus 21:30 Madiwala 21:45 Electronic city Tollgate 22:00 Bomsandra 22:30 Hosur 11h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 MunnarRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51363 Fare Details Rs1363 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 WILSON GARDEN(KPN) 22:00 KALASIPALAYAM(KPN) 22:45 BOMMANAHALLI(KPN) 23:00 BOMMACHANDRA(KPN) 12h 45m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 MunnarK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Jalahalli Cross(Pick Up By Mini Bus) 18:50 Ganagamma Circle(Pick Up By Mini Bus) 19:15 Mathikere(Pick Up By Mini Bus) 19:30 Marathahalli 19:30 Yeshwanthpur(Pick Up By Mini Bus) 19:30 Kalasipalyam 20:15 Domlur 21:00 anand rao circle 21:00 Majestic (Ananda Rao circle 22:00 Madiwala 22:05 Silk Board Circle 22:20 Electronic City Toll 22:25 Bommasandra 23:00 Hosur 10h 45m → 08:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 MunnarGreen Line Travels And HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51417 Fare Details Rs1417 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 KALASIPALAYAM(KPN) 22:30 MADIWALA(KPN) 23:00 BOMMANAHALLI(KPN) 23:15 BOMMACHANDRA(KPN) 12h 30m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 MunnarK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/5950 Fare Details Rs950 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Kalasipalayam 22:40 Shanthi nagar 22:50 christ college 23:00 St. John's Medical College 23:15 Madiwala police station 23:20 Silk Board 23:25 Bommanahalli 23:35 Electronic City 11h 30m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Udumalpet - Munnar(Vandrop)Thangamayil TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51258 Fare Details Rs1258 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bangalore to Munnar
How many buses are running between Bangalore to Munnar on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Bangalore to Munnar. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bangalore to Munnar bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹800, AC bus is ₹950, Sleeper bus is ₹950 on Bangalore to Munnar bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bangalore Munnar bus route?
48 seats for Non AC, 115 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bangalore to Munnar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bangalore to Munnar bus route leaves at 20:15. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹899.
When does the last bus leaves for Munnar from Bangalore?
The last bus for Bangalore to Munnar route leaves at 21:45. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹800.
Who are the popular operators on the Bangalore to Munnar bus route?
Top operators on the Bangalore to Munnar bus route are K.P.N , Royal Travels , Thangamayil Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bangalore Munnar Bus Services
Bangalore and Munnar are awesome travel destinations of the Indian state of Karnataka and Kerala respectively. While Bangalore is famous for its beautiful gardens, Munnar is known for its tea plantations. Bangalore is located on the Deccan Plateau at a height of over 900m above sea level and Munnar is situated at the confluence of three rivers namely Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly. The two places are located at a distance of approximately 490 km from each other via National Highway 7. Travellers planning a trip from Bangalore to Munnar can board buses from Bangalore to Munnar that run at regular intervals.
Around 5 buses run in a day between the cities under bus operators like Polymer Travels, SRS Travels and Sarathi Holidays. As per comfort and affordability, passengers can choose from a fleet of available coaches like Non A/C Sleeper, Non A/C Semi Sleeper and A/C Sleeper. The travel time may vary from minimum 10h 0m to maximum 14h 0m, depending on bus type, operator chosen and road condition. For online booking of Bangalore to Munnar bus tickets and details on bus fares, timing, operators and cancellation policy, visit Goibibo.com.
The first bus departs from Bangalore at around 19:00 p.m. and the last bus departs at around 22:30 p.m. As there are 13 boarding points and 3 dropping points of Bangalore to Munnar buses, passengers should click on Goibibos online bus booking page to check their nearest location. Before leaving Bangalore, one must not forget to visit the citys must see tourist attractions like ISKCON Temple, HAL Aerospace Museum, Bangalore Fort and Tipu Sultans Summer Palace. A trip to Munnar is incomplete without exploring its beautiful places of interest like Kolukkumalai Tea Estate, Anamudi Peak, Kundala Dam Lake, Photo Point and Attukal Waterfalls.
Bangalore to Munnar Bus Offers & Promos
Bangalore Munnar Bus Schedule & Info
Bangalore Munnar Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Bus routes from Munnar
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Munnar
Popular attractions in Munnar
- Muniyara Dolmens
Located a few kilometres from Munnar, the Muniyara Dolmens are magnificent prehistoric dolmens. Dolmens are ideally three or more stone place atop each other and a huge capstone.
- Nyayamakad waterfalls
The Nyayamakad waterfalls are situated between Munnar and Rajamala and lie about 10 kms from Munnar.The water here cascades down from a height of 1600 metres.
The tea gardens blanketed hilly town of Munnar offers a shelter to Chinnakanal, a tiny village in the region. Chinnakanal might not be as popular as its counterpart, Munnar, but its unexploited characteristic and well-preserved outlook are the main features that fetch wanderers from round the world.
- Echo point
The sight of gentle rolling tea gardens, aroma of freshly plucked tea leaves and floating clouds bowing down to kiss the misty mountain peaks define Munnar- one of the most picturesque towns of Kerala. In this quaint charming postcard like town of Munnar, Echo Point rests an as exquisite place to visit. Its uniqueness lies in its natural echo characteristic, where on screaming your voice returns reverberates to you.