- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kalasipalyam 18:45 Wilsongarden 19:15 Madiwala 19:40 Bommsandra SRS Travels 11h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 RajapalyamArun ForwardingSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5799 Fare Details Rs799 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 KALASIPALAYAM(KPN) 19:00 WILSON GARDEN(KPN) 19:30 BOMMANAHALLI(KPN) 19:45 BOMMACHANDRA(KPN) 10h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 RajapalayamK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kalasipalayam 19:15 Shanthi Nagar 19:45 Madiwala 19:55 Silk Board 20:00 Bommanahalli-Fly Over 20:15 Bommasandra Parveen Travels 20:15 Electronic City TollGate 8h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 RajapalayamParveen TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Kalasipalayam 20:15 Madiwala 20:30 Electronic city Tollgate 20:40 Bomsandra 21:00 Hosur 10h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 RajapalayamRoyal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5749 Fare Details Rs749 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Kalasipalyam 20:00 Wilsongarden 20:30 Madiwala 20:40 BommanahalliS R S Travels 20:45 Bommsandra SRS Travels 10h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 RajapalyamArun ForwardingSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5799 Fare Details Rs799 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Kalasipalyam 20:30 Wilsongarden 21:00 Madiwala 21:15 Bommsandra SRS Travels 11h 0m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 RajapalyamArun ForwardingSRS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bangalore to Rajapalayam
How many buses are running between Bangalore to Rajapalayam on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Bangalore to Rajapalayam.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bangalore to Rajapalayam bus route?
The minimum fare for on Bangalore to Rajapalayam bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bangalore Rajapalayam bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bangalore to Rajapalayam bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bangalore to Rajapalayam bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹799.
When does the last bus leaves for Rajapalayam from Bangalore?
The last bus for Bangalore to Rajapalayam route leaves at 20:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹892.
Who are the popular operators on the Bangalore to Rajapalayam bus route?
Top operators on the Bangalore to Rajapalayam bus route are SRS Travels , K.P.N , Royal Travels and Parveen Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bangalore Rajapalayam Bus Services
Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka is famous for its beautiful gardens, flourishing economy, large shopping malls and pleasant climate throughout the year. On the other hand, Rajapalayam is a town in Virudhunagar district of Tamil Nadu and is known for the Rajapalayam breed of dogs. Its economy is mainly based on textiles industry and tourism industry. Bangalore and Rajapalayam are located at a distance of approximately 514 km from each other via National Highway 7. A well-equipped bus service is available which is extensively availed by both locals and tourists visiting the cities.
Bus operators like Royal Travels, Parveen Travels and SRS Travels are some major operators registered with Goibibo that run buses from Bangalore to Rajapalayam. Passengers can choose from a wide variety of coaches like Non A/C Semi Sleeper and Non A/C Sleeper. The trip duration usually vary from minimum 9h 15m to maximum 10h 30m, depending on route taken by bus, operator chosen, road and traffic conditions etc. Visit Goibibos online bus booking page and book economical Bangalore to Rajapalayam bus tickets for a comfortable and budget friendly road trip.
The first bus from Bangalore departs at around 19:00 p.m. while the last bus departs at around 21:15 p.m. As there are 15 boarding points, click on Goibibos online bus ticket booking link and locate your nearest location. Bangalore offers its visitors many incredible tourist attractions like Government Museum, Karnataka Chitrakala Parishat, Ulsoor Lake, Bull Temple etc. which must not be missed out by leisure travellers. Similarly, Rajapalayam too has many amazing places of interest like Ayyanar Falls, Sanjeevi Hills, Grizzled Squirrel Wildlife Sanctuary and Vallakattu Karuppasamy Temple.
Bangalore to Rajapalayam Bus Offers & Promos
Bangalore Rajapalayam Bus Schedule & Info
Bangalore Rajapalayam Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Bus routes from Rajapalayam
Top Trains from Bangalore
Top Trains from Rajapalayam