- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 19:00 Kalasipalayam 19:30 Madiwala 20:00 Electronic city Tollgate 20:15 Bomsandra 20:30 Hosur 23:30 Salem 12h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 ThekkadyRoyal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)670 Fare Details Rs670 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Kalasipalyam 19:45 Wilsongarden 20:15 Madiwala 20:20 Silk Board Towards Madiwala Police station & Darga 20:30 Bommsandra SRS Travels 12h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 ThekkadySRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)676 Fare Details Rs676 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Opp Kalasipalayam Bus Stand.Ambika KalladaTravels 21:30 Hosur Kallada 21:00 Bommasandra 19:30 Indiranagar 22:20 Krishnagiri 19:00 Marathahalli 19:00 Kammanahally 18:10 Hebbal 18:30 Majestic 17:45 Mathikkare Kalladatravels Opp. State Bank of Mysore 17:20 Gangamma Circle 080-40926751(Van Pickup) 17:20 Jalahalli west 20:45 Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji Medicals)08042010000.42112525 21:00 Electronic city 10h 30m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Kumily,Thekkady Jn^^Kumily,Thekkady Jn.9387375500Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 21:00 Kalasipalyam 21:15 Wilsongarden 21:30 Madiwala 21:35 Silk Board Towards Madiwala Police station & Darga 21:45 BommanahalliS R S Travels 22:00 Bommsandra SRS Travels 10h 45m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 ThekkadySRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs675 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Jalahalli Cross(Pick Up By Mini Bus) 18:50 Ganagamma Circle(Pick Up By Mini Bus) 19:15 Mathikere(Pick Up By Mini Bus) 19:30 Marathahalli 19:30 Yeshwanthpur(Pick Up By Mini Bus) 19:30 Kalasipalyam 20:15 Domlur 21:00 anand rao circle 21:00 Majestic (Ananda Rao circle 22:00 Madiwala 22:05 Silk Board Circle 22:20 Electronic City Toll 22:25 Bommasandra 23:00 Hosur 8h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 ThekkadyGreen Line Travels And HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51048 Fare Details Rs1048 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bangalore to Thekkady
How many buses are running between Bangalore to Thekkady on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Bangalore to Thekkady. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bangalore to Thekkady bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹500, AC bus is ₹1048, Sleeper bus is ₹1048 on Bangalore to Thekkady bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bangalore Thekkady bus route?
112 seats for Non AC, 28 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bangalore to Thekkady bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bangalore to Thekkady bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹670.
When does the last bus leaves for Thekkady from Bangalore?
The last bus for Bangalore to Thekkady route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Bangalore to Thekkady bus route?
Top operators on the Bangalore to Thekkady bus route are SRS Travels , Royal Travels , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and Green Line Travels And Holidays .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bangalore to Thekkady Bus Offers & Promos
Bangalore Thekkady Bus Schedule & Info
Bangalore Thekkady Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Bus routes from Thekkady
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Thekkady
Popular attractions in Thekkady
Thekkady mesmerises one to the core with its tranquil countryside and exuberant jungles that make it an idyllic, sleepy getaway destination. Kumily, located approximately 4km from it, in contrast is busy and buzzing with activity.
- Mangala Devi Temple
The Mangala Devi Temple in Thekkady, Idukki, is one of the most popular attractions in the South Indian state of Kerala. It is built within the premises of the world renowned Periyar Tiger Reserve and is located at its northern boundary. The presiding deity of the temple isMangaladevi, to whom the temple is dedicated.
- Abraham's Spice Garden
Abraham's Spice Garden is placed on the way between Thekkady and Kottam, it is a magnificent organic garden of spices. The scenic charm and picturesque views of this garden fill this place with an entrapping beauty.It is...
- Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is located on the banks of the River Periyar, which offers some of the best wildlife sighting in India. To enjoy the real pleasure of this beautiful place, one should...