- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kalasipalayam 19:30 Madiwala 20:00 Electronic city Tollgate 20:15 Bomsandra 20:30 Hosur 23:30 Salem 12h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 ThekkadyRoyal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)670 Fare Details Rs670 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Kalasipalyam Main Road 18:25 Dairy circle 18:30 Christ University 18:35 Ghousia College 19:15 Madiwala 20:00 Electronic City Toll Gate 20:05 Narayana Hridayalaya 20:10 Bommasandra Post Office 20:15 Attibele 20:40 Hosur 9h 55m → 05:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 ThekkadyAtlas TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Kalasipalyam 19:45 Wilsongarden 20:15 Madiwala 20:30 Bommsandra SRS Travels 12h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 ThekkadySRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)725 Fare Details Rs725 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 Jalahalli (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:55 Gangamma Circle (Pickup Van/Bus) 18:05 Mathikere 18:30 Majestic 18:30 Hebbal (Pickup Van/Bus) 19:00 Marthahalli (Pickup Van/Bus) 19:00 Kammanahalli (Pickup Van/Bus) 19:30 Indiranagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 20:00 Kalasipalayam 20:45 Madiwala 21:00 Bommasandra 21:05 Electronic City 10h 30m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 ThekkadyKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle (Pickup Van/Bus) 21:00 Kalasipalyam 21:15 Wilsongarden 21:30 Madiwala 21:45 BommanahalliS R S Travels 22:00 Bommsandra SRS Travels 10h 45m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 ThekkadySRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs725 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Jaalahalli Cross 18:50 Gangamma CirclePick Up By Mini Bus Pickup Van/Bus 19:15 MathikerePick Up By Mini Bus 19:30 Marathahalli Mh 19:30 YeshwanthpurPick Up By Mini Bus Pickup Van/Bus 19:30 Kalasipalyam Kp Pickup Van/Bus 20:15 Domlur Pickup Van/Bus 21:00 Anand Rao Circle 21:00 Majestic (Ananda Rao Circle 22:00 MADIWALA 22:05 Silk Board Infront Of Renault Showroom 22:20 Electronic City Toll 22:25 Bommasandra 23:00 Hosur 8h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 ThekkadyGreen Line Travels And HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/51048 Fare Details Rs1048 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bangalore to Thekkady
How many buses are running between Bangalore to Thekkady on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Bangalore to Thekkady. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bangalore to Thekkady bus route?
The minimum fare for on Bangalore to Thekkady bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bangalore Thekkady bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bangalore to Thekkady bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bangalore to Thekkady bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹670.
When does the last bus leaves for Thekkady from Bangalore?
The last bus for Bangalore to Thekkady route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Bangalore to Thekkady bus route?
Top operators on the Bangalore to Thekkady bus route are SRS Travels , Royal Travels , Green Line Travels And Holidays and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bangalore to Thekkady Bus Offers & Promos
Bangalore Thekkady Bus Schedule & Info
Bangalore Thekkady Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Bus routes from Thekkady
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Thekkady
Popular attractions in Thekkady
Thekkady mesmerises one to the core with its tranquil countryside and exuberant jungles that make it an idyllic, sleepy getaway destination. Kumily, located approximately 4km from it, in contrast is busy and buzzing with activity.
- Mangala Devi Temple
The Mangala Devi Temple in Thekkady, Idukki, is one of the most popular attractions in the South Indian state of Kerala. It is built within the premises of the world renowned Periyar Tiger Reserve and is located at its northern boundary. The presiding deity of the temple isMangaladevi, to whom the temple is dedicated.
- Abraham's Spice Garden
Abraham's Spice Garden is placed on the way between Thekkady and Kottam, it is a magnificent organic garden of spices. The scenic charm and picturesque views of this garden fill this place with an entrapping beauty.It is...
- Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is located on the banks of the River Periyar, which offers some of the best wildlife sighting in India. To enjoy the real pleasure of this beautiful place, one should...