- 21:12 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:12 Bannadka Belvai 21:13 Ammnottu Cross 8h 3m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 8th Mile Circle (D) 04:33 Jalahalli Cross (D) 04:38 Goraguntepalya (D) 04:40 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station (D) 04:45 Navarang Circle (D) 04:55 Vijaya Nagar (D) 05:10 Majestic Anandrao Circle 05:15 Race Course Sugama Tourist 05:21 Corporation Circle (D) 05:25 Lalbagh Main Gate (D) 05:32 Vidya Peeta (D) 05:34 Netkallappa Circle 05:36 Nagasandra Circle (D) 05:37 South End Road K R Road (D) 05:42 Jayanagar 4th Block (D) 05:53 J P Nagar 15th Cross (D) 06:00 Brigade Millenium (D) 06:02 R.B.I East Layout (D) 06:04 Navodaya Nagar (D) 06:08 B K Circle Sugama (D) 06:10 Jambu Savari Dinne (D)Sugama TouristNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)710 Fare Details Rs710 - Sleeper
Rs760 - Sleeper
Rs810 - Sleeper
- 21:49 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:49 Bannadka Bus Stop 21:50 Amanottu Cross 7h 36m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Nelamangala (Byepass) (D) 04:50 8th Mile Circle (D) 04:53 Jalahalli Cross (D) 04:58 Goraguntepalya (D) 05:00 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station (D) 05:05 Navarang Circle (D) 05:20 Anand Rao Circle Mejestic 05:25 Race Course Sugama Tourist 05:35 M G Road Trinity Metro 05:41 Indira Nagar Metro Station 05:45 Domlur (D) 05:52 Koramangala Sony World (D) 06:00 Madiwala Bharath Petroleum 06:05 B T M Layout 06:13 Bilekahalli Gate (D) 06:16 Panduranga Nagar (D) 06:20 Vijaya Bank Colony Rk 06:22 Arekere Saibaba Temple (D) 06:26 Hulimavu Gate (D) 06:28 Hulimavu Meenakshi Temple (D) 06:33 B K Circle Sugama (D) 06:35 Jambu Savari Dinne (D)Sugama TouristA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)693 Fare Details Rs693 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs798 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:19 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:19 Bannadka Bus Stop 22:20 Amanottu Cross 7h 41m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Nelamangala (Byepass) (D) 05:31 8th Mile Circle (D) 05:35 Jalahalli Cross (D) 05:40 Goraguntepalya (D) 05:42 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station (D) 05:45 Yeshwanthpura Circle (D) 05:49 Mathikere (D) 05:52 Bel Circle (D) 05:55 Gangamma Circle (D) 05:59 M S Palya Circle (D) 06:00 Vidyaranyapura (D) 06:02 Bettahalli Layout (D) 06:03 Tirumala Dhaba (D) 06:05 Yelahanka Mother Dairy Circle (D) 06:08 N.E.S Bus Stop (D) 06:10 Yelahanka Police Station (D) 06:13 G K V K Bus Stop (D) 06:15 Byatarayanapura (D) 06:20 Hebbal B M T C Bus Depot (D) 06:24 Nagavara Manyata Tech Park (D) 06:27 Hennur Cross (D) 06:31 Kammanahalli Jalavayu Vihar (D) 06:37 Banasawadi Uttam Sagar Hotel (D) 06:42 Kasturi Nagar Bus Stop (D) 06:45 Jyothi Puram Tin Factory (Tpt) 06:55 Mahadevapura (D) 06:59 Marathahalli Kala Mandir (D) 07:03 Kundalahalli Gate Bus Stop (D) 07:06 Siddapura Bus Stop (D) 07:10 Forum Value Mall Bus Stop (D) 07:13 White Field Saibaba General Hospital (D) 07:15 Kadugodi Hope Farm Junction (D)Sugama TouristNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)610 Fare Details Rs610 - Sleeper
Rs660 - Sleeper
Rs710 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bannadka to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Bannadka to Bangalore on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Bannadka to Bangalore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Bannadka to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bannadka to Bangalore bus route leaves at 21:12. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹710.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Bannadka?
The last bus for Bannadka to Bangalore route leaves at 22:19. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹610.
Who are the popular operators on the Bannadka to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Bannadka to Bangalore bus route is Sugama Tourist .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bannadka to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Bannadka Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Bannadka
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...